Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's not like camping for a raffle ticket. There's just so many people trying to sign up that the employees can't keep up. So a line has started.

relax ?
compare to the 4s ?
this is a diff level !!
but you go with that 
Yeah, I won't lie. I was able to cop three pairs of the 4s, but that release wasn't the level of magnitude as these. I bought my pairs after the raffle and in the evening after the remaining pairs were released. We know what started this hype beast madness and except for the terrible low red XIs, JB is going to sell out of these due to the hype. Ima try to cop online but every store I went to today was pretty much sold out and I expect that to transfer to online.

Yeah, I won't lie. I was able to cop three pairs of the 4s, but that release wasn't the level of magnitude as these. I bought my pairs after the raffle and in the evening after the remaining pairs were released. We know what started this hype beast madness and except for the terrible low red XIs, JB is going to sell out of these due to the hype. Ima try to cop online but every store I went to today was pretty much sold out and I expect that to transfer to online.

I hope not but who am I kidding :frown:

It's not like camping for a raffle ticket. There's just so many people trying to sign up that the employees can't keep up. So a line has started.
What time did they start doing them? The scheduled time for tickets was supposed to be 5PM, but obviously people went early af to wait in line.. unless they decided beforehand to do them earlier. I wouldn't know because I didn't call them. Whatever, hopefully other spots aren't that serious today. I doubt they'll run out of raffle tickets either.. they have a huge roll of them.

Every other release was saner than this. The only ones I struck out on we're the Gold Medal pack and Oly 7s. And in the case of those two, I didn't go to the store and relied on trying to cop online, where I struck out. Congrats to all of the patient folks and a big **** you to the resellers.

I'm not sure what time they started. But from the time I got in line til the time I actually got my ticket the line had gotten longer.

Chicago:
Checked Footlocker website for locations, some locations where lottery n others guarantee tickets.

Went to nearest one that had guarantee tickets(via their website) Got there 20 min before they open, expecting a line...ummm nobody there hmm, lol. Noticed an employee arrived to open the store.

Me: Good morning
Footlocker Chick: Morning
Me: This is the location for guarantee tickets?
(We chit chatted a few seconds... Talked about other footlockers just doing a lottery...n this location is guaranteed tickets. She says yes n walks inside)

....few min left....

Ahh.. She opens door

Me: So I follow her to counter (few others behind me)
Footlocker chick: EVERYONE , NO TICKETS 1ST COME 1ST SERVE WHEN JORDAN'S ARE RELEASED.

Me: fuuuuu but you ... I asked you earlier that ..this location is for guarantee tickets.... and

Well I just had to lol with a smile and while the people behind me where gettn upset. Got a text from buddy to go a half mile at another FootLocker n jumped on lottery , no fuss , no line.

Ahhh good times. lol

Anyone in the Bay Area know what it's like right now at Serramonte? I'm thinking of just stopping by an hour before they close.

I went out to four seasons mall & camped from 11pm till 9am. I was 35th in line. Got my size, I didn't like sitting out there for so long but oh well. Sorry to those who wasn't able to get tickets due to idiots & congrats to those who did. Don't lose those tickets 
Greensboro?  I didn't think security would let people line up that early

Chicago:
Checked Footlocker website for locations, some locations where lottery n others guarantee tickets.
Went to nearest one that had guarantee tickets(via their website) Got there 20 min before they open, expecting a line...ummm nobody there hmm, lol. Noticed an employee arrived to open the store.
Me: Good morning
Footlocker Chick: Morning
Me: This is the location for guarantee tickets?
(We chit chatted a few seconds... Talked about other footlockers just doing a lottery...n this location is guaranteed tickets. She says yes n walks inside)
....few min left....
Ahh.. She opens door
Me: So I follow her to counter (few others behind me)
Footlocker chick: EVERYONE , NO TICKETS 1ST COME 1ST SERVE WHEN JORDAN'S ARE RELEASED.
Me: fuuuuu but you ... I asked you earlier that ..this location is for guarantee tickets.... and
Well I just had to lol with a smile and while the people behind me where gettn upset. Got a text from buddy to go a half mile at another FootLocker n jumped on lottery , no fuss , no line.
Ahhh good times. lol
*looks at joined date*

Called FTL and Champs yesterday evening and I was told tickets were going to be given out at 5 PM Sunday. Get to the mall today and both stores say they aren't giving out tickets anymore and the lineup starts at 7 AM on Friday. Sounds pretty weird if you ask me. Anyway looks like I will be copping on NDC.

if the get money boys dont have a video, there def will be one in houston any way. theres been videos for the cool greys and concords there lol

ndc and twitter rsvp it is, i hope mercer does an rsvp cuz ive been on fire with them recently

Called FTL and Champs yesterday evening and I was told tickets were going to be given out at 5 PM Sunday. Get to the mall today and both stores say they aren't giving out tickets anymore and the lineup starts at 7 AM on Friday. Sounds pretty weird if you ask me. Anyway looks like I will be copping on NDC.
That's my issue with this is stores changing the plan. I came across two Foot Lockers that decided to do their own thing.

well i struck out at multiple locations today, i wouldve been happy with just getting a ticket for the thunder 4s but nopeeeeeee :smh:
online or bust!

The wait at serramonte was :x. I give up after waiting in one line for 40min for a raffle ticket at footaction. Their policy for handing out tickets is a joke. Even a 3 year old who doesn't even want them in a mens size can get them. :smh:
Wow. I'm second guessing myself now. I might not stop by there today then. Tomorrow I might since I dont have class anyways.

these people lining up for the raffle tickets had their whole family with them lookin like they just came from some family reunion.  guess i'll probably be coppin from ndc since i probably won't get called

Back
Top Bottom