Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I got my email saying I didn't win. Whoever says they're not sending emails out yet is lying.
Ask and you shall receive. NOT SRS
Um, Finish line is saying that on their facebook page. Just 20 mins ago, they said they haven't sent anything out, and don't have a time that they plan on doing so. Sooooo, stop trynna be cool. Someone also asked, they said only people who get an email have won ONLY...  

I'd rather wait outside a spot and hand someone $300 cash then go through all the non sense to come up empty

That might be my plan

Hey one question, like really doe. Eastbay rep that posts here.
Did you change your online system or what?
Because I was able to get the X's chicago earlier this year, even do i had to wait like 2 hours before i could finalize it. Now for every release it has been even harder.
So i'm asking you this eastbay rep that posts here

Are you stopping access to Canadian customers on releases like this?
BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I PERCEIVE IT, IT SEEMS THAT YALL GOT A SYSTEM THAT CHECKS THE IP AND FOR SOME REASON MAKES IT EVEN HARDER FOR NON AMERICANS TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

WELL I GOTTA WHOLE LOTTA PEOPLE THAT I KNOW USE THIS SITE AND I WILL TELL EM TO STOP ******G WITH YALL SINCE YALL LIKE TO PLAY THEM DISCRIMINATORY GAMES! AND THEY KNOW MORE PEOPLE AND WE WILL IMPOSE A BAN ON EASTBAY LIKE JAY-Z BANNED CRISTAL FROM HIP HOP

CANADA WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ****!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You in Toronto bruh? There are rumours of campouts scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday all across the GTA at major malls

Um, Finish line is saying that on their facebook page. Just 20 mins ago, they said they haven't sent anything out, and don't have a time that they plan on doing so. Sooooo, stop trynna be cool. Someone also asked, they said only people who get an email have won ONLY...  
Do you really believe FNL FB page? They always give false information.  I remember someone called FNL customer service and FNL customer services said that they were still sending out drafts until Sunday at midnight and they later realized that they were wrong when they asked another employees.  Employees that work at FNL just don't get the message.

Last edited:
i just noticed his sig.. sly why to embed a for sale thread in the thread. had the details int he sig and posted a pic like it was a pick up but he knew what he was doing.
/queue the "i see what you did there" memes
what's pictured is my 10.5 

My sig has always had shoes for sale.

i just noticed his sig.. sly why to embed a for sale thread in the thread. had the details int he sig and posted a pic like it was a pick up but he knew what he was doing.
/queue the "i see what you did there" memes

Werd smh

Last edited:
if you enter the mall raffle ticket make sure you pick up every freakin phone call you get this week,  my footlocker not leaving a message so it going to go to the next one on the list!!!  Make sure your phone charged and by your side this week!!!!!

Don't most people have sunday off anyways? Just in my opinion its much less stress to go put time in the line then to have to deal with these companies customer service (finish line) to ultimately get shafted on what id assume is one of everyones most anticipated shoes of the year. 

That's another thing I hate about today's releases. Jordans used to be sold in department stores and stores like Sports Authority.
You want to cut down on the madness, it is better to have 1000 pairs at 10 spots that at 2.
Less foolishness would occur if everyone was spread out over the city hunting for pairs instead of coming together at one spot fighting for pairs

Exactly, they used to sell them at Big 5, Sports Authority, FogDog, maaaan too many to name.

if you enter the mall raffle ticket make sure you pick up every freakin phone call you get this week,  my footlocker not leaving a message so it going to go to the next one on the list!!!  Make sure your phone charged and by your side this week!!!!!
How soon are they calling?Thursday?

Just a general question, if you had to choose, would it be better to go up a size or down in sneakers? Not specifically in these 11's.

Back
Top Bottom