Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

No email going to sleep

Feel like I won the lotto. Got the FNL email but can't confirm the rsvp. Flying off the W but salty I can't seal the deal. You never know how FNL be. But I'll take this W.

Well its the thought that counts

Yea im not mad at her. Its because the email was down she couldn't get incoming emails since Friday night. She got the email to sign up for the draft except it just came in a few hours ago meaning what good will it do for me now. :smh: Well I had her get raffle tickets from Champs and FL hopefully increasing chances of getting my pair. Lord knows I never win buying online.

Congrats to those getting picked. I guess it seems like a alright system with out FNL's earlier mishaps.

i'm thinking maybe we just gotta give it time cause their busy sending out the winning emails.. maybe once that is done it will be fixed.. ill start to worry tomorrow if it's still not working cause u only have so much time to rsvp. and  like dude said i'm trying to seal the deal don't want nothing to go wrong.. 

Congrats to those of you that won the FNL raffle. 100% serious. No salt here.

It's funny how FNL failed on the biggest release of the year. I use to follow a pretty popular Finishline employee on Twitter. I stopped following him months ago after seeing all he does is slander Footlocker (and their affiliates) and Nike but praises how ethically and customer-centric his own is. 
laugh.gif
  I think he does generally try to help the sneaker community but he's been completely silent about this whole Jordan XI draft fiasco other than admitting it was an email issue. Oh well, if the raffles I entered don't come through, i'll be trying online like everyone else this Friday.

Back
Top Bottom