Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm mad I had no choice but to try with PayPal . I forgot to bring my cc with me and obviously don't remember the number.

I got PayPal confirmation but no finishline confirmation. So I might be screwed. I wish they didn't take money. Or at the least if they took your money, grant you a pair.
Even if there is an error. I don't have enough in my acct to fund another pair . I can't even try again... Sitting duck.

Welp... Let me stop my whining.

check your paypal, it will say canceled.

FNL Mobile enabler is a LEGEND as of the moment he hit submit.  But NT and the community needs to recognize this.  He has affected the lives of many.  How many post were featured with folks frustration that they can't add to cart or even get on the website.  This guy comes out the woodwork with the tool that forever changed lives.  Join me and salute because I ordered off my phone while my computer was lying to me saying that it would let me in when there is room.  Legend for years to come.  I know when we go tell the story of procuring the 11s it will go something like this "...and could not get thru to get a pair.  I went on NT to see what the current state of the shoe game is for that exact moment in time and sommeone said FNL Mobile."   I thank that gentlemen profusely. 

When yall say FNL be canceling orders. Do they do that after THEY send you a confirmation email? Or do they just cancel the PP transaction?

FNL

"We cannot ship to an address outside of the United States.Please enter a U.S. shipping address."

How to solve this problem?

thx everyone!!!

I've been able to get three pairs off FNL mobile...got email confirmations as well...just keep trying...i got those much earlier, but now it's being slow and giving me errors. none were paid with paypal...all CC.

NDC won't let me log back in ... but i got my email and when i went to check my order status i saw it, but when i logged out i didn't . and it's awaiting final amount from merchant 

Should I be concerned that FL charged me like 4 times but I only ordered twice. Btw I got conformation for both orders.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ how many people on NT are viewing this thread. Check this out: http://niketalk.com/users/online

That's like 90% of the site right now.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

...and there's DOUBLE the amount of lurkers vs. members who are signed in. Holy ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom