Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

great now soleheaven is bombed
Word, had my size in cart ready to checkout and bam site doesnt even load anymore 
mean.gif

Nordstrom is a luxury apparel store. Anyone who sells $500 wingtips ain't gonna have fake sneakers. Before I started with FTL & Nike Nordstrom & Oshman's were my secret easy cop spots. A lot has changed in the last 7 yrs though, ain't no hush hush come ups anymore
Tru, now they only sell the retros in GS sizes... I have never seen mens...

Don't give up!!!!!   Cop my 10.5 off eastbay  at 7:55  here in cali   , also got my son a size 13 lil kids.   Glad Im at work, super duper fast internet !!!

Any one get through on FNL Mobile, to go through the whole checkout process to find out that after they clicked process and get a message saying "your bag is empty"?

SH has a restock? I tried to order 2 pairs last night (the first I forgot to add the vatrefund so I ordered a second) and both were cancelled as of this morning.

sns shipping confirmation!!!
to guys that said id get canceled for ordering 2... YUP... but i was on the site when the released the pairs and re-ordered 1 and was good to go.
Did it say cancelled?

email said canceled and paypal had the refund. i didnt bother to check the actual order status. im surprised they shipped it already tho.

went to finishline they had 12 pairs 6 of them were reserved for the employees F them never buying anything from them again

for the ones who are new to ordering from sh, make sure you know that you're getting into an international transaction. do your research or go back some pages to know the details regarding international purchases.

Back
Top Bottom