Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

FNL cancelled one of my orders for my nephews 9.5...I am still trying to secure that and 11.  I can't get thru any sites right now.  Fail

Stop one, check

Ok i got two pairs of these now. I think that's enough since these will probably get restocked to death anyway. On to the thunder 4s

Shiiiiiieeeet :frown: Anyone ordered from Size? before?

I have...took a minute...and were delivered in a black garbage bag kinda wrapping...box was a little messed up...

That pisses me off, site says 3-10 working days though. Didn't even mean to order, just wanted to see what the conversion was on PayPal and then it processed my order :smh:

Anybody been up to Roosevelt Field? How is the line?? I am probably going during my lunch I don't want to spend an hour there...

Check your shoes when you get them. Went to pick up my raffle from Champ's and the patent leather was scuffed. Think Nike will do anything about it?

"multiple sources"...I'm not trusting real news reporting from a sneaker info site...
not like Nike would ever officially give a # anyway

If true, it's what we wanted as the consumer, and I'm glad they produced this many. Though they are selling out quickly, it's still taking longer than previous releases with almost everyone able to get their pair. I would love get back to the times where a few select pairs would go on sale, or even pop up in outlets (not due to quality).

Check your shoes when you get them. Went to pick up my raffle from Champ's and the patent leather was scuffed. Think Nike will do anything about it?

what do you want them to do? magically pick out another pair just for you?

Yeah, they'll tell you you're SOL then send you a discount code.

Wow either the luck of the draw or I was destined for these. im currently on deployment in afghanistan and i managed to scoop a pair 2 hours later on eastbay, sz 11.5...very grateful...kinda felt bad spending 200 on them but i never had a pair before. hopefully they fit true to size when i get home lol
eyes.gif

Niketown Chicago was very unorganized. They took forever trying to get peoples pair. I miss the old crew.

Forgot to mention.. man it was quiet as ever in the mall no foolery what so ever i couldn't believe it .. i was even able to grab a thunder 4 size ticket while paying for one of my 11's.. had to get a 9 tho i'm a 9.5 so not sure if i'm gonna get em or not.. all my peoples are telling me just to get em and sell em on ebay  
mean.gif
 i'm like nah i don't really do the reselling thing i have till 11am to make my decision .. so retail for me came out to $194 and some change.. my pair from fnl came out out to $175 and change cause i had  wc coupon

Tell you to deal with it or they'll issue you a refund and give your pair to someone else.

Oooo just got my babies home from FL Draft... "U can't tell me nothing" (In my Jeezy voice) :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom