Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Sorry if this has been asked, but is Finishline legit?
Hahahahahahahah
Finishline just announce 7.5, 9, 11.5, and 15 sold out.
they might be legit but who cares they have sizes..ill let u know later when i go to the mall if they are legit

I don't have a problem with them because it is what it is, but you know people are gonna complain just to complain.
I feel you on that, I'm just happy to have a pair, you won't see me not buying a shoe just cuz the quality isnt what it used to be.

It is what it is, as long as the 23 doesnt peel off on the back like the CDPs I'm good.

Can someone post what sizes are sold out. The ones they couldn't get at least. It's very much appreciated. I love you in advance.

how can i get these shoes for free without paying for them

Seriously?
markey_mark_wtf.gif

I gues NDC has the best servers. FNL site is straight grabage :lol:

FNL has always been garbage.
They'd always be my last resort on a release day online.
I don't blame people for trying them, since they're long gone everywhere else.
But as many people have said, your shoes aren't guaranteed till the UPS man hits your front door.

I feel you on that, I'm just happy to have a pair, you won't see me not buying a shoe just cuz the quality isnt what it used to be.

It is what it is, as long as the 23 doesnt peel off on the back like the CDPs I'm good.
Yeah I also heard they did something with the 23 to make it not peel off as easily as the CDP.

even though it says 1 per order. ppl still ordering 2? i want to but afraid they might cancel it. i ordered my 1st pair sz12 a few hrs ago thru the mobile site and got confirmation email

Got my first pair off of Chicago RSVP.. sucks they made us wait out in the cold for about 30 minutes but whatever

Still getting countdown screen on FNL

Are there still a bunch of people down there waiting? I just want to grab them quickly! Not mess with all the waiting game!

Just e-mailed size? and they said my package was shipped using Royal Mail and it should be delivered "shortly". Hopefully that's a good sign. At least I know the shipping courier now. Plus I got my NDC pair so hey, I'm happy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom