Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you ordered on finishline and got a confirmation, especially if you went the mobile route and ordered the m.finishline site, I wouldn't actually believe it until you have those shoes on your door steps. I did it the mobile route. I was happy that I got my email yesterday morning about  9.45am ET after trying those crazy websites. But they will be cancelling orders. I can just feel it. One of my dudes order the ray allens a while ago, called in finishline a few days later and they told him they were sold out! He had a confirmation number sent to his email, money drawn from his account as well. I would be salty myself too. But if you haven't heard anything, then it is due to the high orders of processing, The Holidays, or you just didnt end up getting them. But try calling the number as well. I just wouldnt get my hopes up until you actually see them. I also was told there was 500,000 made. I definitely believe there will be a restock.

thats cool...

but my pair are already en route to my house...

and others have said the same. :smokin

bluesnickers deserves something for this IMO.

Got my shipping confirmation from Finishline this morning. To the man who posted the mobile FNL info thanks again. My offer to bake you a cake still stands

NDC told my buddy grapeape that they werent shipping until after christmas for ground orders... i dont believe it. :smokin

Damn. I go free ground shipping to. If they're open xmas eve I hope they get it out then. What sort of shipping method did you guys use that already got your shipment email?

Last edited:
I have two separate ndc orders, both ground, both have shipped with tracking info already....

I got my shipping confirmation from Finishline. They are supposed to arrive Monday. I thought it was too good to be true.

props to nike for getting me up early on saturdays... i actually like the fact that I can start my day early. Before I would have slept in...

(I know this wont be a popular statement...) :rofl:

NDC told my buddy grapeape that they werent shipping until after christmas for ground orders... i dont believe it.
smokin.gif
Naw I spoke to Nike, got em shipped already and I'm running ground.

Checked out 10 mins after 5:00 AM..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom