Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Glad to see ppls getting there size !! Who in here speaks or can read German. The place I ordered from is sending me a reply to my email in German. Anyone ? Tks

"Notes on duty & taxes rates:
Tennis Shoe has an import duty rate of 6% "

did a little research, hope that helps... and at getting hit with a $500 customs? naw...

Last edited:
Anybody ever use Hanon-shop.com overseas? Copped the XI's from there for $230 on release day and wondering how long shipping takes them

One of the many reasons snipes stopped shipping to the US.

Wow !!! You got to respect that. He takes a personal interest with his stock.

How do you get them like that ? I am trying to make contact with them and I can't.

Last edited:
"Notes on duty & taxes rates:
Tennis Shoe has an import duty rate of 6% "
did a little research, hope that helps... and at getting hit with a $500 customs? naw...

its usually more then 6%, its other fees as well not included in the percentage. if not 500, its definitely a few hundred. unless they undervalue

Has anyone had a package lost my Fedex when ordering from the UK? My order from Soleheaven cannot be found by Fedex so I am stuck with no shoes from them.

hmmm, so $270 for 1 pair when all is said and done (VAT and Customs)
Not bad IMO

Ummm...how do you know waht the customs is already? That's not included in the purchase price...that's a possible US govt fee that kicks in once they get here

customs doesn't even make sense.

my friend and I ordered from the same place for the same price when they released the GMP 6/7 pack.

he got hit with a $40 something bill and I got hit with a $25 something bill.

for people that ordered from SH have you recieved your order yet? Mine still says in transit "Northern Sort GB". Any help would be appreciated!
Mine is the same way but I have never had problems with SH before not worried at all.

Back
Top Bottom