Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For all those wondering

got my KICKZ order today, UPS rang the doorbell so I thought I was about to pay customs fees, but they just left the package. Came double boxed and shipped next day all the way from Germany to NJ

The pair is pretty much flawless, im so happy to finally have these.
Did your package go through customs? You can see in the tracking history

Here's an interesting story given the thirst reflected in SH's re-stock. Moved to London from Dubai yesterday. Decide to check out Neal Street in Convent Garden this morning to see a bunch of the UK stores we talk about on this site in person. Was hoping to start building some connections in a new city, find out what the deal is for the January drops, etc...
Low and behold, the first store has BRed 11s in the window. Find this a bit odd, assume it is a display model, but make a mental note to come back after I check out the other stores.
At the last store, I see a size 8 on the wall (stores usually post the smallest size they have in stock as the display model). Ask the dude working there is he's got a 9.5 or 10, yeah no worries. Brings me a pair that's clearly been tried on (was willing to take it), but ask if they've got a fresh pair. They do. At checkout, clerk tells me no refunds, to which I respond "there's no way I'm returning these. Missed out on all the online releases, thought I'd missed out completely."
He's like "oh, we've still got a full size run".

Apparently the game is a bit different in London.
I`ve experienced same thing, I`ve been trying for some while to get my hands on a XI ( trying to replace my OG Concords ) and because i`m from Europe I was always trying to order online from eastbay or FTL with no luck : i missed SJ, Concords, CG and when i saw that both eastbay and FTL sites crashed on the Bred`s release day I was somehow used to this type of result :)))) so i made my peace, and traveled to Italy for the holidays with my wife at Napoli. I was walking on one of the big shopping boulevards when i saw a FTL small as a boutique 10x10 . I decided to enter the shop more to check some discounts for shorts and t-shirts , when suddenly checking the Js wall, besides the Spiz`ike and other "team" Js I saw 2 Breds....I was speechless, of course they were small size displayed 8 or 9 so I asked one of the guys from FTL if they have 10.5 ( in my mind i was thinking that with "my luck" the guy will come back and say "we`re out of 10.5"...the guy comes back and of course tells me that he`s out of 10.5 but he has only 1 pair of bigger size in the store and that`s an 11 one :)))) the next second I was at the register paying for them : 189.99 euros which means something like 240-245$ . for me it was something special to find these in the most unlikely spot, after so many years of searching and trying to buy one pair of XI to replace the beaten one that i`ve kept since high-school :smile: wish you the best and hopefully you will find your pair also :wink:

Was anyone who "placed" order ever able to get Kickz on the phone from number listed on checkout page or a response back from the contact page? Thanks

Broke mine out for the first time yesterday and got my second pair from NDC today...

Last edited:
Was anyone who "placed" order ever able to get Kickz on the phone from number listed on checkout page or a response back from the contact page? Thanks

I called early yesterday moring around 8AM pst and couldn't get anyone on the phone. Called 2 hours later and a lady picked up. You'll hear this weird greeting in German and then audio from like a Lakers basketball game while you're on hold.

For all those wondering
got my KICKZ order today, UPS rang the doorbell so I thought I was about to pay customs fees, but they just left the package. Came double boxed and shipped next day all the way from Germany to NJ
The pair is pretty much flawless, im so happy to finally have these.

Good stuff man! No Customs fees and all!!!!!

If u ordered off of sole heaven and forgot to put the vat refund code just send them a nice email and they'll refund it got mine adjusted. For the people that did put the code how much did ur order come out to?
yup, they did that for mines too.  i think with the conversion fee from credit card, came out to about $215

dubizzle - sounds like you gonna be in JB heaven... word is Jordans and stuff sit overseas like no other.

Absolutely! I live in the Caribbean and visit my parents in the Netherlands once a year. Most Jordan colorways are still available months later.

Also I was able to cop my pair from Footlocker.eu with no problem at all…

Last edited:
Same here. My size is always popping up then disappearing. :smh:
Natterjacks cancelled my order 2 hours before they restocked my number again. I was like :smh:
Hoping Kickz pulls through. Good luck

So I just got the email from Kickz that my order for the size 12 is sold out and will not be shipped. :frown:

Oh and they haven't answered any of my calls. I haven't tried emailing yet.

Last edited:
after 2 weeks of waiting my FNL finally arrived ....just to see that they shipped the correct box 10.5 and a 9.5 inside  
mean.gif
     did anyone here get a 10.5 on thier 9.5 box from FNL. cuz i think mine was done intentionaly as it was opened judging from the tissue

after 2 weeks of waiting my FNL finally arrived ....just to see that they shipped the correct box 10.5 and a 9.5 inside  
mean.gif
     did anyone here get a 10.5 on thier 9.5 box from FNL. cuz i think mine was done intentionaly as it was opened judging from the tissue
Someone on here ordered a 9.5 and received a 10.5 inside and it was from FNL.

Last edited:
after 2 weeks of waiting my FNL finally arrived ....just to see that they shipped the correct box 10.5 and a 9.5 inside   :smh:      did anyone here get a 10.5 on thier 9.5 box from FNL. cuz i think mine was done intentionaly as it was opened judging from the tissue

:rofl:

I called early yesterday moring around 8AM pst and couldn't get anyone on the phone. Called 2 hours later and a lady picked up. You'll hear this weird greeting in German and then audio from like a Lakers basketball game while you're on hold.
I've talked to them several times on the phone
Awesome, I thought that was "hold" but after listening to the game for a while and nobody answering, I thought it was VM, because I called back later and it was a different greeting...but no answer then either. Yes, I am keeping in mind the time difference, I will give it a longer wait next time. Thanks so much guys. Hope everyone gets their shoes!

after 2 weeks of waiting my FNL finally arrived ....just to see that they shipped the correct box 10.5 and a 9.5 inside   :smh:      did anyone here get a 10.5 on thier 9.5 box from FNL. cuz i think mine was done intentionaly as it was opened judging from the tissue

:rofl:

Actually, Yes - joker1988 ordered a 9.5 but got a size 10.5 instead. He has since sold that pair and purchased a replacement pair which is on the way to his house... if not delivered by now :D

He was able to get a $20 gift card for his troubles from fnl

Wow!!!! Just received my 11s from finishline ordered a 9.5 box says 9.5 but the damn shoes are a 10.5!!! Finishline is killing me!!!!

what did Finishline have to say about the size swap?

They said they couldn't do anything about it because they are sold out of the shoes. But I did get a $20 gift card out of it.

Well finishline screwed me ordered a 9.5, the box said 9.5 but shoes were a 10.5. Sold those today and now I have my 9.5 on the way!! Everything turned out good for me in the end.

I received a 10.5 in a 9.5 box, but sold them the next.day and bought my 9.5 from bigj505

Sure looks like someone swapped the shoes from their.correct.box.

yea same as mine 2 days to ny and yes it did go through custom no fee
Thanks that's promising. Waiting til tuesday. I ordered two pairs, it came out of customs already I'm hoping there is no fee as well. I'll keep everyone posted for those who are waiting for multiple pairs. 

Actually, Yes - joker1988 ordered a 9.5 but got a size 10.5 instead. He has since sold that pair and purchased a replacement pair which is on the way to his house... if not delivered by now
happy.gif

holy mother of crap..i actually remember that post n i was hoping im not the unlucky one who got switched..

I received a 10.5 in a 9.5 box, but sold them the next.day and bought my 9.5 from bigj505
Sure looks like someone swapped the shoes from their.correct.box.
yes it looked like it was switched..the tissue was all messed up and the red plastic was not put in properly  as if  the person was in a hurry to screw w it

Actually, Yes - joker1988 ordered a 9.5 but got a size 10.5 instead. He has since sold that pair and purchased a replacement pair which is on the way to his house... if not delivered by now :D

holy mother of crap..i actually remember that post n i was hoping im not the unlucky one who got switched..

welp, you know what to do... time to call FNL and give them enough trouble to get a gift card also...... them size swap with someone.

Back
Top Bottom