Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got both my pairs off of resellers each pair 3 a piece with receipts.I paid just as much for 2 pairs on ebay and NT as some of y'all paid for 2 pairs on overseas. Minus the ridiculous shipping time and custom and VAT fees. Few more dollars and patience

got both my pairs off of resellers each pair 3 a piece with receipts.I paid just as much for 2 pairs on ebay and NT as some of y'all paid for 2 pairs on overseas. Minus the ridiculous shipping time and custom and VAT fees. Few more dollars and patience
CL?

eBay .....private message people...market is flooded....resellers need there little change back.....and I got pair from a user here....I'm on the hunt for a 3rd and final pair. I actually wear mine so I need backups

UPS taking longer than usual to deliver my pair from kickz today ...... Usually delivers around 1pm it is already 5pm
Think i'm a get charged customs. :smh:

So I ordered from kickz on Friday morning.

They sent me a email Friday night with an attachment saying it was back-ordered.

This morning I get the same email, except now the attachment says sold out.
mad.gif

To make it worse, I saw that they had my size up earlier today.
mean.gif

UPS taking longer than usual to deliver my pair from kickz today ...... Usually delivers around 1pm it is already 5pm
Think i'm a get charged customs. :smh:

I called ups today... I'm gettin charged customs... 80.40... For two pairs.

Total Comin out to be 265 a pair one for me one for a friend

So I ordered from kickz on Friday morning.
They sent me a email Friday night with an attachment saying it was back-ordered.
This morning I get the same email, except now the attachment says sold out.>:

To make it worse, I saw that they had my size up earlier today.:smh:

I ordered on New Years and got the same back ordered PDF. According to the email it should ship by Wednesday but have yet to hear back. Hoping my order should be fine.

Last edited:
Lll
They just sent an update with tracking and I am getting both pairs, one is a second pair for me the other is for my cousin's husband's birthday. He has 4 kids between my cushion and 2 other ladies so that's why I said he wouldn't be able to afford the shoes and the $60 shipping (we are splitting it) by himself.

Glad it worked out for you bro!

It's ashamed that all that moron could think to do was flip somebody off :smh: There's a reason some people are in their rough spots.
lol why so sensitive. I throw up the 1 finger salute in pics. So what? Other than that its reserved for bad drivers.

Wore mine for the first time today. Other than a few wrinkles on the midsole these held up all right. They fit narrow tho

I called ups today... I'm gettin charged customs... 80.40... For two pairs.
Total Comin out to be 265 a pair one for me one for a friend
seems as the problem is where the shipment is too. all the east coast shipments seem not to have gotten any fees 

Back
Top Bottom