Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

If you receive a DM back from the Nike Store that means that you are guaranteed a pair that you can buy on RD. They usually give you a time frame that you have to pick up the pair.

Yes, you will specify size in the dm you send to them as well. Nike recently changed their automated system so that if you receive a dm back it no longer tells you what size you reserved (no idea why), but assuming you only send one dm, thats the size they write you down for

If you receive a DM back from the Nike Store that means that you are guaranteed a pair that you can buy on RD. They usually give you a time frame that you have to pick up the pair.
Nice! Thanks for the clarification. I thought that was the point of the RSVP, but I had never done it before via twitter. 

Hope I can score these....finally. 

Nice! Thanks for the clarification. I thought that was the point of the RSVP, but I had never done it before via twitter. 

Hope I can score these....finally. 
There's whole another mystery behind nike rsvp method, ex bots vs. human... these days seem like if you enter everything after 15 seconds mark you are out(some say even shorter)  good luck

Yes, you will specify size in the dm you send to them as well. Nike recently changed their automated system so that if you receive a dm back it no longer tells you what size you reserved (no idea why), but assuming you only send one dm, thats the size they write you down for
This was for the recent white/black 13's. I was worried because they didn't specify which size @ NikeSM but I was still able to scoop up my size 9 around 4:30pm.

I still don't understand why NikeLA confirmed my size and NikeSM didn't.

First time back to this thread in a long time... Good luck all... This is #xxx restock? If you can't get it still, read below!

Looking for a third pair my first pair is already getting worn daily

Very shocked at all the post saying stores are doing FCFS. Lubbock (a place with a growing fan base) every store is doing raffle. This is my very first raffle, since they usually do FCFS for shoes. It feels kind of nice to know that if they call they are guaranteed. Worry free, and I NEVER do online releases. Will have to put in extra work for the grapes though. 

A question for EVERYONE, is it still possibly to cop off NDC WITHOUT the bots these days? Tell us some of your successful stories...just want to know if there's still hope out there?

Its a hit or miss like anything else imo...but with those bots it makes it nearly impossible tried a couple times no luck..the last time I tried was with the 5's in January...and the link didn't even work..just said "product unavailable"...so within secs they're gone...Some people here say the actually get a pairs without bots, but I've had no luck at ndc..

I ended up getting the 5's at FTL after like 30mins of trying to add my sz to the cart...

Last edited:
Of course its possible, but not likely

Been 0 for whatever ever since the stealth foams, which i got totally lucky on, doing the refresh n add to cart

I must be some sort of new jack (to these forums I definitely are) but I have never heard of these buy bots recently. I kinda wanna cop one just so I don''t have to ********, I'm not trying to resell I just want one got damn pair.

Called Champs again today, they still say they don't know if they're getting them or not

I really don't wanna have to cause a scene

Our raffle you go in store with I'd, but you don't get ticket they draw for each size. It sucks so I have five entries in hope I win at least one find out tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom