Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I would love to announce it on NT ONLY, but someone here flagged my posts and methodman threatened to ban me twice already... Glad I could still help folks cop.
nthat.gif
Hope you land that 10.5 sir...

I know I'll be sliding through Southland Mall trying to get you a 10.5 after pick up time concludes...

Got my size 11 thru chronos with the free service. Same with my 13s. Benefit of living in an area that is not SUPER thirsty for sneakers (Seattle).

I vote Chronos for President. 
pimp.gif

Got my size 11 thru chronos with the free service. Same with my 13s. Benefit of living in an area that is not SUPER thirsty for sneakers (Seattle).

I vote Chronos for President. 
pimp.gif

sucks to leave in so cal, they really need to increase stock over here. especially in OC area too

This bot crap and rsvp crap is literally ruining it for everyone. Theres no chance and idk how nike just continues blindly

Bot is not 100% guaranteed anymore either. Tons of people running bots these days and other bots have to compete with each other. My friend who does it for personal just for him and his friends went 0 for 6 today. I believed his bot send out the dm within 1-2secs.

Chronos, even if your service doesn't work for me in the future, I give you big props for being one of the most helpful NTers in recent years. :pimp:

I'm probably too late to the party, but will someone explain this chronic app situation to me? Pm or in this thread. Thanks

Last edited:

2 for 2 today with Chronos

Was also 2 for 2 today for NikeSM. Thanks Chronos!

Btw digging the name! Do you go there?

Just a heads up for those in LA there might be an 8.5 available for the Breds. I'm leaving for spring break tomorrow, so I'm going to see if NikeSM will let me pick up my pair early. If not, it's for the taking.

Last edited:
Not too easy at retail dude
Thank you!

i mean for me there was the finishline draft, then nikestore, then finishline restock, among others. they were sitting on crookedtongues too (but it was a lot more expensive).... i think sat. will be the hardest out of all the previous ones
Shut that easy ish up. You are either good, bot or methods, at coppin kicks or lucky. Many people tried and failed for whatever reason other than lack of trying.

I would love to announce it on NT ONLY, but someone here flagged my posts and methodman threatened to ban me twice already... Glad I could still help folks cop. :nthat:
Post it in your sig like others do and get away with selling RSVPs and pre-order services.

Thank you!
Shut that easy ish up. You are either good, bot or methods, at coppin kicks or lucky. Many people tried and failed for whatever reason other than lack of trying.
Post it in your sig like others do and get away with selling RSVPs and pre-order services.

yeah. but that means he has to update his sig every release and post so NT can see it.

also chronos doesnt sell his ****.

i hope get a RSVP one day from ur service, i would love to donate.

im hoping illl get lucky with raffle for this release but man....

def these are not easy to get for retail. lack of trying is def not most peoples reason as to why they dont even have a pair yet (including myself)

my bad what i meant to say is...compared to other december 24 releases, this has to be by far the easiest. compared to them. and compared to royals, wc3, etc. 

my bad what i meant to say is...compared to other december 24 releases, this has to be by far the easiest. compared to them. and compared to royals, wc3, etc. 

I actually think original release date was still the easiest day to obtain 1 pair. Wasn't many if at all any bots back then and that day had the most pairs available.

Last edited:
yeah. but that means he has to update his sig every release and post so NT can see it.

also chronos doesnt sell his ****.

i hope get a RSVP one day from ur service, i would love to donate.

im hoping illl get lucky with raffle for this release but man....

def these are not easy to get for retail. lack of trying is def not most peoples reason as to why they dont even have a pair yet (including myself)
Updating his sig takes less time than creating a thread, easy peasy. And him not selling his service was my point. Those who do sell services don't get threatened with bannage, yet someone looking out for members does. Judging by posts in this thread you don't even HAVE to donate and get your RSVP. Still givin Chronos props for what he does...

Last edited:
struck out on 2 raffles. hoping 3rd raffle is the charm! hoping to pick up my first pair. *fingers crossed lol

My mom amd pop store got the restock yesirrrrrrrrrrrr wasn't expecting that at all.

Last edited:
I know spots like athletes foot and deveroes has multiple pairs of 11.5 down like 4 each but 12 13 and 14 only 1 pair. Not as big as the original release butth biggest restock on a shoe everyone wants shout out to Jordan brand finally making a ton of shoes if u miss out on these this time u just didn't do enough homework.

Back
Top Bottom