Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Was able to cop a pair locally from Shiekh Shoes. They had a raffle yesterday and I got lucky randomly walking in and entered.

Last edited:
I got 2 pairs off FNL am pretty sure ill get both sent. FNL does not care on the limit I wonder why they still put limit to one person.

Seems like most people who wanted their pair got their pair at finishline if they went the online route. Nike/JB made enough to go around for everyone on this re-release. Bunch of stores had em in my city as if it is was a true GR or something, I would strike out on other jordan releases, but bred 11s I could easily grab multiples. Factor in all the major sites that had em online too. These bred 11s were definitely mass produced, there were a couple of good amount of restocks of these between December and today also. Anyone who made minimal effort should have got these and I bet a bunch of people doubled and tripled up. I'm thinking the most logical sense would be that the  bred 11s won't be coming back out for a long time if they flooded the market this crazy.

Last edited:
Seems like most people who wanted their pair got their pair at finishline if they went the online route. Nike/JB made enough to go around for everyone on this re-release. Bunch of stores had em in my city as if it is was a true GR or something, I would strike out on other jordan releases, but bred 11s I could easily grab multiples. Factor in all the major sites that had em online too. These bred 11s were definitely mass produced, there were a couple of good amount of restocks of these between December and today also. Anyone who made minimal effort should have got these and I bet a bunch of people doubled and tripled up. I'm thinking the most logical sense would be that the  bred 11s won't be coming back out for a long time if they flooded the market this crazy.

yea definitely. i knew it woudl be a easy cop online, but i tried hard as hell to get a nike store rsvp, only cuz i didnt wanan wake up at 5 am lol
but got lucky and was able to cop on eastbay with a waiting time of 40 sec lol. then went back to bed. easiest online cop since bc3s.

Yo on eastbay why does it say $124.99 when trying to add to cart for mens SZs?

I was seeing $184.99 all morning on this end.

does eastbay ever cancel orders once they place the hold on your cc, and send you an order confirmation email?

mine just went trough on east bay am i good ? had to re submit like 10 times

Just got a size 12 from Eastbay, how do you know if you are getting your shoes for sure?

Do you just wait for shipping info?

If your order went through and you've received an order confirmation E-mail or order number you should be good almost every time, but if you want to be sure about the status of your order then feel free to send us a PM and we'll let you know if there are any issues with the payment method or similar things that could potentially lead to a cancellation if not addressed. If not, then we can put your mind at ease.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Hey EastbayRep

If I purchased the Gold Club membership right now, will I be able to call and have the free 3 day shipping apply to my orders from this morning? :nerd:

Has anyone checked da tags on these restocks? I wanna know of they're reshuffled

Overseas pairs that aint sell and made it back to da states, or pairs made later than

Da first drop of these....

None of that would make sense bro

The 500000 #we heard is looking very true.... no new pairs being made

Overseas pairs are labeled totally different .... insole stickers are different & i doubt they are sending stock BACK to nike for the to resell .....why would nike take it back?

This is the same thing that happened with that big batch of concords popping up at that FNL in indy......not freshly made,not overseas leftovers...

I am very salty that I could not get a pair of these shoes.  VERY.  All I wanted was a sz 7 and every time I couldn't get a pair...  Paying double the price on the secondary market is just ridiculous...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom