Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nike Scottsdale was pretty par for the course. About 10 people at 10 am picking up shoes but the first person in didn't have an rsvp and was genuinely shocked when told he would have to wait until noon to see if any pairs weren't picked up. 

Got my 11 and on to the grapes. 

Received my confirmation email minutes after I purchased.

Waited an hour and a half on the FNL SPA. All it takes is patience.

Snagged a pair of BREDs for retail before work.

Great day.

So I since I was able to get thru for these breds on FNL, maybe I should try FNL again for the Bugs Bunny's and Grapes.....hmm

Thanks for the inputs on those who replied about Finishline's strictness.

I stopped by Niketown Beverly Hills today, got there about 1PM sharp since I know there will be pairs leftover. There were at least 25 folks waiting. I got the tweet as I left, there were only 4 unclaimed sizes. Happy Finishline came through for me. I got the 2001 version back in the 11th grade, so I'm happy to have these for sure.

The mobile SPA came up before the desktop one did on FNL
It let me into the mobile pretty quickly. I was able to navigate the mobile site for a while. Ordered one pair. Eventually it gave me the splash screen but a little while later it let me back thru for another pair..all while the desktop version was still doing the countdown. Always have a desktop and mobile site open. It doubles the chances of getting thru.

Last edited:
I was able to get a pair off finishline at 724AM and it only took 10 minutes . I got home from work and tried for my boy. It seems to me that its hit or miss. Btw anyone having trouble with logging in today ? I had to make another account .

Woke up at 8:30 figured they were long gone. Checked twitter at 9:30, finishline said they still has sizes. Was on and off with 2 pairs in 10 minutes. I hit the 13's last week and I never get lucky with online releases. Ever. Finishline is a savior

These and the fire red 5s are going to be my first Jordan purchases in over 4 years.

The next time you see me here, will be when they bring back the BRED 12s & BLK/NAVY low 13s. Maybe even the BRED 16s.

Bye.

so i won a pair in raffle but they are requiring $40 dollars worth of purchases to buy the shoes..... i dont know if i should

It's easier to deal with a shoe that's a little big than a little small. Buy a sport insole which is thicker than the reg and/or thick socks.
With friends like that, who needs friends....at least you know where he stands now. 
Exactly..........my other boy was like "Yo, ill give you the difference". So i snatched em up.............but imma charge him $20 next time he get a new phone and wanna get free WIFI hotspot on sprint. Ill get my dough back one way or the other.(i used to do the **** for free.....smdh)

Last edited:
Exactly..........my other boy was like "Yo, ill give you the difference". So i snatched em up.............but imma charge him $20 next time he get a new phone and wanna get free WIFI hotspot on sprint. Ill get my dough back one way or the other.
Man I don;t know how old you are but as someone with experience, cut him loose, people like that are cancers. 

Sounds like FNL came thru for alot of people, including me. Good stuff... I wonder will they restock once again... Going into overkill at this point.

Man I don;t know how old you are but as someone with experience, cut him loose, people like that are cancers. 
Yes. I learned this midway through undergrad. It is better to have a small group of true friends than a large group of fake friends.

so i won a pair in raffle but they are requiring $40 dollars worth of purchases to buy the shoes..... i dont know if i should
Man that's BS! How are they gunna make you enter a raffle and IF you win, expect you to buy more stuff so that their store makes money. Ridiculous if you ask me!

Btw. What store is that?

Got my 2nd/3rd pairs easy work at NTLA & NTSM. No hassle. Very little waiting. Guess its onto the grapes now! Hope everyone who wanted these got em!

Got my 2nd/3rd pairs easy work at NTLA & NTSM. No hassle. Very little waiting. Guess its onto the grapes now! Hope everyone who wanted these got em!

Back
Top Bottom