Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got the tracking # e-mail this morning, but the actual tracking number is from a 2011 delivery (already delivered).  Never seen that before, do they usually figure it out and send a corrected number?  Weird.

Once ups picks up your package it will update. They reuse tracking numbers. You won't get another email as the tracking number is correct.

Got the tracking # e-mail this morning, but the actual tracking number is from a 2011 delivery (already delivered).  Never seen that before, do they usually figure it out and send a corrected number?  Weird.

Recycled tracking numbers. Just give it until Tuesday morning at the latest.

Jj usually doesn't update nothing til Monday.

Thank you sir... JJ thats bs though, we're the first ones to order before all the other retailers and they make you pay for shipping and tax (where applies) and ship after everyone else. Im gonna go and make me a glass of hateraid and sit in a corner :rolleyes lol

Do you guys just open a bunch of tabs for finish line? I've only gotten past the refresh timer once and after I clicked the checkout button the timer started again so I just stopped using it.

I've been 3 for 3 on eastbay so far but I'm thinking about trying finish line too next time. I had to click the add to cart button for about 2 hours before it actually worked on eastbay for this release.
:x

Why the **** are these still going for $300+ on eBay?
they're jordan 11s. breds at that. nuff said. (the thirst)

can anyone answer my question?

I got a few pending charges earlier including pending of -$210 however there was one charge that didnt have a -$210 accompanied with it.

now i just checked all those pending charges are gone except -$210? did FNL mess up with my account again? or did i get them breds?

when i log into my account it says no orders and i got no email or any confirm

No email, no shoes. You should get a confirmation email immediately after you're done paying.
that's not true, at least not for ndc. i never got an email confirmation yesterday for my breds or barkley posites, but both orders went thru and both are preparing to ship. that's the 1st time that's happened tho. but there is at least a possibility he may still be good. but again, i don't deal with any site but ndc on rd so it could be different for fnl.

:x
they're jordan 11s. breds at that. nuff said. (the thirst)
that's not true, at least not for ndc. i never got an email confirmation yesterday for my breds or barkley posites, but both orders went thru and both are preparing to ship. that's the 1st time that's happened tho. but there is at least a possibility he may still be good. but again, i don't deal with any site but ndc on rd so it could be different for fnl.

I also didn't receive a confirmation email from NDC but I'm positive my order went through, my status is preparing for shipment.

FINL is completely different though, you MUST receive a confirmation email from FINL otherwise your order was not successful.

If you only received a Paypal order submitted email you're SOL, they charges will drop off.

I received my FINL confirmation instantly yesterday.

Last edited:
Waiting on that email from FNL

I assume everyone that already got the shipping email chose express?

I chose regular

Negative, I chose regular.

You can check if they created a label by tracking by reference (your order number) on UPS.com

I do like the fact that pair of breds plus tax and shipping = another winners circle coupon on the way... Now if only I was brave enough to actually take the time to type one in on a Sat release lol

Thank you sir... JJ thats bs though, we're the first ones to order before all the other retailers and they make you pay for shipping and tax (where applies) and ship after everyone else. Im gonna go and make me a glass of hateraid and sit in a corner
eyes.gif
lol
They're not as big as FTL or FNL so id assume people working in warehouse or corporate have the weekend off. We are only human lol. They do ship quickly once it has been shipped. 

I got my tracking email from FTL and my coworkers that I helped out yesterday too have also gotten theirs from FL. Good feeling when you can help out a friend who would have missed out they were surprised when I turned down the tip they offered wasn't like I camped out or used a connect at the mall. I got 3 more pairs of Js to cop and then I'm gonna retire!

I used 2 day shipping on NDC...usually I cheap out and do regular but I did the 2 day with the He Got Game 13s and decided to give it a shot again.

These Breds while great for my collection, were AWFUL for my bank account. Im picking up hella overtime this week to bounce back from the past two weeks of kicks. I usually work mid shift Saturdays, get up at 8 for the release, then go into work and I almost ALWAYS stay late that day to pay them off haha. One day when I'm rich I won't have to worry...than I can buy 4 pairs of Concords from Flight Club at $500 with no ***** given LMAO

Back
Top Bottom