Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

For those who placed your orders thru Eastbay you may want to give them a call if  your order status is currently waiting approval.  Orders could be delayed for days if the payment verification team is unable to confirm order info.
i bought the barkley foamposites on eastbay and received a shipping confirmation email yesterday

i'm just waiting for the shipping confirmation for the 11's

Future man you always got the best pictures up congrats on the pickup. They look so clean in those pictures. I got two pairs one from December and one from February and I really wanted to pick up another pair on this restock but I doubled up on the 13s last week so I couldn't afford to pick up a pair yesterday but come payday on Friday I'm definitely going to be searching the buy sell forum and eBay for a another pair.

anyway congrats man I love the pics you're always dropping 

Nice to see FutureD picked some up... As always, thanks for the porch shots.
I put one of my December pairs into my daily driver rotation and they are wearing quite nicely.
No insta-crease :smokin

Agreed dope pictures FutureDHughes. Do you have a link to some albums of all the different photos you have taken? Wanna see some more lol

Copped on FNL....first the crash screen then the splash....just waiting and 45 mins later I was in. If I had a gift card I would have been in for the second maybe even third pair but im good.

Agreed dope pictures FutureDHughes. Do you have a link to some albums of all the different photos you have taken? Wanna see some more lol

Unfortunately I don't, but if you have an Instagram, you can follow me: FutureDHughes

I usually post 2-3 sneaker pics a day; some I post on NikeTalk, and some I don't.

Also, thanks for all the compliments/support guys!

I do it for you all!

:wink: :nthat:

I'm surprised I got a shipping confirmation so early, I would have waited till Tuesday! Anyway glad to see a lot of heads got themselves a pair! 

Same. Got both FNL orders shipped. Both for friends. They'll be happy. This is where people with no experience jump in and say they will be cancelled. Lol
did u have to use 2 different cards and addresses? I ordered 3 but only 1 got shipping confirmation

this was nearly impossible to read,
the power of a coma brother it works.
I think you mean "comma". A "coma" would probably make it impossible to read.
tongue.gif

JJ still hasn't updated me on anything, just the order received email and that's it. Guess they really take the weekend off regardless of Saturday releases. Hopefully I hear something from them Monday.

Unfortunately I don't, but if you have an Instagram, you can follow me: FutureDHughes

I usually post 2-3 sneaker pics a day; some I post on NikeTalk, and some I don't.

Also, thanks for all the compliments/support guys!

I do it for you all!

:wink: :nthat:

Lol cool. Don't use IG that much but consider yourself followed.

got 1 shipping confirmation from FNL.

didnt get the other one from FNL yet.

didnt get one from JJ yet.

I am about to trade my Blk/Red 11s for some Blk/Red 13s, the 13s are not Deadstock but my 11 s are...what is a good amount of money should I ask for? I'm leaning towards 30-40...

JJ still hasn't updated me on anything, just the order received email and that's it. Guess they really take the weekend off regardless of Saturday releases. Hopefully I hear something from them Monday.
You will, or you can even call their customer service.  First time ordering from them was the Penny V Cloaks at the beginning of the month, called them the Monday after they released and said they're processing my order that should be shipped Tuesday/Wednesday, and I got them on Thursday I believe.

I do like the fact that pair of breds plus tax and shipping = another winners circle coupon on the way... Now if only I was brave enough to actually take the time to type one in on a Sat release lol

Beauty of the Winners Circle is that you can call FNL when your shoes ship, and still get the discount. Also, the code hasn't worked on release day in a while, so you're better off not trying. You'll prob just end up getting stuck on an SPA page, if you try and fail.

Back
Top Bottom