Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wut? Why cop then?

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I have a question about getting these online I'm new to buy Jordan's online and what's the best way to get them online?

I have a question about getting these online I'm new to buy Jordan's online and what's the best way to get them online?
Try online on NDC, Eastbay, FNL, FTL, Champs, or Footaction at 8am est. It is up to you how many of these sites you want to be trying your luck on.

lol it's pretty crazy these days, i dont know how people can make a living reselling shoes, you barely make 50-100 per pair and there are about only 3 releases each month that are worth reselling

A LOT of people dont deal with online for a list of different reasons

1. too impatient to wait on shoes to be delivered
2. no cc or debit card
3. cant hide shipping boxes & shoe boxes from thier wives
4. dont understand online shopping
5. rather have them in hand asap
6. prefers to inspect thier pair(s) instead of just getting handed whatever

i could go on for days

Please don't because every rationale you posted for this nonsense is idiotic with the exception of #2.

And #1 and #5 are basically the same.

Have you been to a recent release? Who are they giving time to inspect shoes? And if people see glue stains etc., you think they are NOT going to buy after standing online for lord knows how long?

:lol: @ "don't understand online shopping"

I don't even know what's going on... this thread is still pretty quiet and yet those pics :x Lines like this on a FRIDAY?!

A LOT of people dont deal with online for a list of different reasons

1. too impatient to wait on shoes to be delivered
2. no cc or debit card
3. cant hide shipping boxes & shoe boxes from thier wives
4. dont understand online shopping
5. rather have them in hand asap
6. prefers to inspect thier pair(s) instead of just getting handed whatever

i could go on for days

Please don't because every rationale you posted for this nonsense is idiotic with the exception of #2.

And #1 and #5 are basically the same.

Have you been to a recent release? Who are they giving time to inspect shoes? And if people see glue stains etc., you think they are NOT going to buy after standing online for lord knows how long?

:lol: @ "don't understand online shopping"

ill start by saying this aint forum 16 illphillip :tongue:

all the things i listed are facts

1 & 5 are kinda the same i agree on that

Ive seen people wait/camp get the shoe because of hype or whatever & have the shoe in hand but not buy it
everyones not a damn sheep .... :lol: is that hard to grasp

theres millions of people who dont rock with online shopping AT ALL..... lets not even get into how nike changed the online releases from midnight to 7am on rd which kills a big group of people who dont want to wake up early..... like i said i can go on for days

Last edited:
went to two FTL and there was no line for raffle tickets. I guess people realize lining up for a raffle ticket is one of the least efficient thing to do.
strolled in and got a raffle without even waiting. even though I highly doubt i'll win, but a walkby didn't even kill a minute.

i believe an easy online grab will most likely happen for me.

If my online spot don't work I got a sleeper store in my small home town....they had Corks 2 days after the release date lol

Went to enter the raffle at the Glendale Galleria FTL today and I asked him how many people entered the raffle and he opened the box and showed me the tickets. There were over 75 tickets in there. If I don't get the call tomorrow I still got the sites at 5 AM. I'm debating on doubling up on these or trying for the Bred 11 restock....
75 tickets?????

My local Footaction had over 600 entries and this was yesterday at 3pm, they still had 3 more hours of issuing raffle tickets....

Bay Area heads know how it is in Lil Manila....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom