Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need about 3 more pairs of these joints

one of my fav shoes and color ever

these and the flints

Before all of this reality TV bullish.  Back when sitcoms were actually worth watching.
smokin.gif
Truth right there.... Miss those 90's shows... Martin, In Living Color, Wayans Brother, Jamie Foxx all made me LOL all the time....
Classics.  They definitely don't make 'em like they used to.

Unless I can find some OGs for the low, I'll be content with these.  JB has done a good job with non-mesh 13's these days.  As long as they're close to the Playoffs, I'll be a happy camper.  Will probably be the last JB shoe I cop until the fall.

Last edited:
These 13s > Black/Red 13s

I know the 3M is amazing on the B/Red 13s, but this color way is pure magic.

Damn.

:smokin

Honestly its not about people being "noobs" because we all had to start somewhere, but when you ask a dumb question, that's when you get the stone face.
Ever heard of Google?
*****?!
:stoneface:

I agree with this...I am relatively new, and no one has come at me with no "newb" bs...I'm the type to read more than I post so most of my questions are already answered because each thread covers just about every point of each release...if you really wanted to know something all you really have to do is read a few pages, or use that thing called Google lol...I think a lot of cats get annoyed when dudes are like " yo wutz da retail on deez jawnz?" or "how deez muggz fit?" which was more than likely answered within the last 3 pages...

these werent called the he got game when they first released so you mother ******* need to knock that nerdy *** nickname off...
how about we call the true blue 3's the im gonna get you suckas?
or the fire red V's the a different worlds?
this nerdy **** needs to stop folks
calling a shoe cherries aint no worse than calling a shoe a movie title...
people just reaching these days for the hype
yes im mad..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the only reason i post it , it because no one was answerd it...

and before u talk about contribute , u should learn how to treat people better
Well when someone wants to answer they will have seen it multiple times and know to respond.  You don't need to post that exact same thing for over half of all of your posts on these forums.  When someone else has confirmation other than what I got, which I told you I am not sharing, then they will post it. Those blogs get half of their information from us, believe it or not some of us contribute info here rather than just take with no patience.  I know how to treat people on an internet forum when they are worth having on the forum, not when they can't wait a few days to get their info.  Find it yourself if you want it confirmed by your mighty standards, it's on a public app now so it's info that is just out there.

I'm just glad to know you can type something else.

The Grape 5's got moved back to May 4th, which is great news for this release.  I was already getting ready for that stretch that was going to happen in March, but now we might get a week off before these hit.  Someone related these to the playoff XII's and that made me realize that is probably why I really like them so much.  Playoff XII's are one of my top 3 Jordan's ever, and these have that same look looking down on feet. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom