Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I'm going to pass on these... I didn't get them when they first released, and I believe I bought the countdown pack that these came in so I'm good.

nice shoe, but i'm all set for 13's with the flints and rays. might pick up a pair years down the line when these die.

Well at least there's no need to worry about a lack of 3M with these 
grin.gif

Great looking shoe though, easily my favorite CW of the XIII by far. Might wear them today after seeing this thread lol.

These are one of my favorite Jordan 13 colorways. This is actually my exact favorite.

"He Got Game"
"Playoffs"
"Breds"

I've been looking for an afordable pair of OG white/blacks for a few years now so these will be copped.
Top 5 favorite Air Jordans

As long as they give us Playoff XIII type quality I'll be pleased.  Came very closet to grabbing OGs a few weeks back.  Since JB has done a decent job on the non-3M XIII's I'll go with the newer pair.

CDP 13s are very cheap anyway, will drop in price when these come out so ill proboly cop them.
Really? I've never seen a pair below $300 in the past few years ...most on ebay atm are around the $400 mark.
All depends on size really.  In my size I've seen them anywhere from $275 - 350 depending on pic quality and seller rating.

OGs usually go for more obviously, but of course the one pair I slept on in my size went for $225.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

These are one of my favorite Jordan 13 colorways. This is actually my exact favorite.

"He Got Game"
"Playoffs"
"Breds"

Great list!

But you can't forget these.

2dum5c4.jpg

Just picked these up myself today for $180.

My first pair of 13s. Now I'm ready for next year.

:smokin

Last edited:
will cop because i had the ogs as a kid and love having the white and black of each model, but these are probably third fav to me after the breds and flints. I've never cared for the playoff 13s

Love these... but I was short on cash when they first dropped while in high school.  Might have to cop them to relive those days.

Oh and Rick Fox hooked Jesus Shuttlesworth up with two bad thick white ******* during that college visit... always loved that scene.

i like these. passed on the CDP because of the garbage 10's they came with. looking forward to this release

Love these... but I was short on cash when they first dropped while in high school.  Might have to cop them to relive those days.

Oh and Rick Fox hooked Jesus Shuttlesworth up with two bad thick white ******* during that college visit... always loved that scene.

lol, paused the vhs all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom