Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put the wrong color because I put the colors out of order?

Seriously?
Yes it's the wrong color.

Unbelievably, most Air Jordans have a mixture of Black, Red and White in them, so the order is quite important as to define which specific CW it is.

I mean you're admin, it would take 2 seconds to change the title -I'm just saying it's kind of hypocritical to nitpick over the nicknames, but not the proper colorway.

Anyway, I'm not arguing with a mod, do what you want man, most dudes are STILL going to call these "He got games" anyway.

I just noticed non stop's avy 
laugh.gif

I put the wrong color because I put the colors out of order?

Seriously?

Yes it's the wrong color.
Unbelievably, most Air Jordans have a mixture of Black, Red and White in them, so the order is quite important as to define which specific CW it is.

I mean you're admin, it would take 2 seconds to change the title -I'm just saying it's kind of hypocritical to nitpick over the nicknames, but not the proper colorway.

Anyway, I'm not arguing with a mod, do what you want man, most dudes are STILL going to call these "He got games" anyway.

its not the wrong color. its the wrong color order. big difference.

while i agree that you are right about the color order, i completely disagree with everything else you are saying.
i mean, im a hypocrite now because i said i got rid of the nickname in the thread title? really? you do realize i was one of the first people to post in here and only recently change the title because i was already editing it anyway to add the release date? if i was a hypocrite, i would have changed the title from day 1 and made the same "mistake". i realize thats how times have changed and people call shoes what they want to call them. makes me no difference as i call them what i remember them as.

im not tweaking the title because of the way you came at me to be honest. ask another admin to change the color order if it means that much.

It was "real" a long time before the film came out.  These dropped in October of '97 and MJ had damn near played 3/4 of a season in these before Spike's film dropped.  Just sayin'....

wefresh said:
they say that now. but when release date comes, they gonna be the first person in line holding hands with they boyfriend as the second person in line.

I think the joke was there was never any 3M on this sneaker to begin with. -_-

Last edited:
Might have to UNDS these the same day.

Never owned this color way, so I'm super excited!

Hope everyone is able to cop.

Really hope this is an easy pickup getting the royals was a major headache.. not trying to deal with that again any time soon

I've never owned this colorway, only had the playoffs back in middle school. Planned in skipping everything until the Grape V in may, but I'm leaning toward getting them now. And my girl talking about the the pink/grey pair dropping that day too.

After these i am officially done with 13s.. unless i can trade my recent flints and bred 13s for some wit 3m..

Altitudes from 2005
Flints from 2010
White Reds from 2010
Playoffs from 2011
Breds from this year

These....

Imo... Best og colorways of any jordan

I WANNA COP NOW BUT THE SELLERS ON EBAY ARE A LITTLE SKETCHY TO ME... I DONT HAVE TIME FOR LINES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom