Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ How's the leather bro?
I don't have the Breds or the Squadrons from this year to base off of, but I wore these as soon as I got em & the leather is harder than my Flints & the cdp pair my cousin owns ...theyre a lil snug, but I would go TTS & just loosen the laces...a few extra glue stains on the bottom by the jumpman & the red is lighter than on the cdp pair as well... prod dates were 10/10/12- 12/13/12...overall they're straight but def not worth $170 price tag cuz I really don't see that many improvements from the CDP pair

don't expect too much on the quality... if the bred 13 this year is an indication then expect a somewhat cardboard type comfort, less padding and hard plasticy leather you'd be lucky if this is somewhat the same as the 2011 playoffs 13.

don't expect too much on the quality... if the bred 13 this year is an indication then expect a somewhat cardboard type comfort, less padding and hard plasticy leather you'd be lucky if this is somewhat the same as the 2011 playoffs 13.
I actually liked my bred 13s they were perfect and had little to no problems but I'm used to quality not being at its best with JB. But I have heard mixed things from people and some having tons of glue stains .

I cannot wait..the year these came out I wasn't working and my parents would not buy. I remember every kid in HS that NEVER had Mikes had these. I eventually got a used pair but thats not wassup. Got one pair locked up with connect and prolly gonna try online for a second pair.

These don't have much to compete with on release date either. I certainly noticed the effect that can have this past weekend. I'm thankful some foams dropped cause I know it helped me get the Penny V's easier.

People saying they are getting confused about the title are making me laugh....

Come on now......

You know the playoffs aren't coming out this year......

i wonder if these 13's will hold up for 16 years like all my 1997 1998 released 13's did

that also includes the 1996 &1997 12's i have are still wearable

some shoes are more beat then other but still very wearable

Last edited:
I don't have the Breds or the Squadrons from this year to base off of, but I wore these as soon as I got em & the leather is harder than my Flints & the cdp pair my cousin owns ...theyre a lil snug, but I would go TTS & just loosen the laces...a few extra glue stains on the bottom by the jumpman & the red is lighter than on the cdp pair as well... prod dates were 10/10/12- 12/13/12...overall they're straight but def not worth $170 price tag cuz I really don't see that many improvements from the CDP pair

Thanks bro.

Since I don't have the CDP pair, these are a no brainer.

Can't wait!

nba-feet-march-4-2013-16.jpg

I didn't know a thread title can irritate so many people..."bird **** ninjas, I don't mean to ruffle yall, i know you waiting in the wing, but I'm doing my thing...where's the love?!"

Dudes should know by now what to expect on Jordan retros, quality-wise...

quality doesnt look so great. like em but ill pass..

What about the quality doesn't look so great? I mean, what can you gather from the few pics that have been showed?

As far as distribution strategies go...anyone know if this will be a full GR and if so, is Nike sending full production for release day? Or are we going to get the Bred XIII, smaller initial release followed by multiple restocks??

playoff 13's???? thats almost as bad as you young hypebeasts saying black and red space jams

it comes from the playoffs being black/white/true red but the ones releasing on the 16 saying white/black/true red on the box. its a technicality.

it comes from the playoffs being black/white/true red but the ones releasing on the 16 saying white/black/true red on the box. its a technicality.

But once you enter the thread, see what shoes they are, and still refer to them as playoffs? Hypebeasts, we know about ya.... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom