Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a personal trainer, You can write off the equipment you need to do your job ie: shoes, shirts, shorts etc...
Those are perfectly legitimate expenses as long as you really are a personal trainer... But you can't use your sneaker hobby as expenses especially if they are the 20k numbers like we were discussing, as I said and if you did prepare for the IRS to rotor-rooter your return if you show a huge loss or a $20,000 deduction for clothing expense on a schedule C

They will not be nice and they will BANG you with penalties and interest....

I believe you can claim a loss for the first and second year. The third year has to have a gain. So with that in mind...
Close up shop before the 3rd year, repeat cycle with a new "business".
Uncle sam did not like me.

Be a personal trainer, You can write off the equipment you need to do your job ie: shoes, shirts, shorts etc...
Those are perfectly legitimate expenses as long as you really are a personal trainer... But you can't use your sneaker hobby as expenses especially if they are the 20k numbers like we were discussing, as I said and if you did prepare for the IRS to rotor-rooter your return if you show a huge loss or a $20,000 deduction for clothing expense on a schedule C

They will not be nice and they will BANG you with penalties and interest....

I believe you can claim a loss for the first and second year. The third year has to have a gain. So with that in mind...
Close up shop before the 3rd year, repeat cycle with a new "business".
Uncle sam did not like me.
You can but you think sneaker heads are thirsty...

The IRS and State taxing authorities are broke their thirst makes yeezy and galaxy thirst look tame.....

They see a $20,000 loss on a schedule c from a personal trainer they are going to audit it.....

Never been excited for a release before...this one will be it. Maybe doubling up, these look nice

Personally I'm broke. Modest salary and I buy maybe two pair a month, sometimes 3. How? I wait to see r what yall hype up and I resell the crap out of them. I try to make sure i get at least three pairs of whatever comes out. I'll be trying for 10 pair of these, but I want teo pair of these for myself. I'll be lucky to get 3

Don't know if these have been posted already but:

Beautiful

The pair of Foams I got from NDC came ****** up so they gave me a Two Day Air coupon+15% off my next purchase. Guess it'll be used on these.

^I was wondering that too. On another note, ppl might be surprised at release #s come RD. I grabbed my pair yesterday, and checked by another spot to check on a pair for a friend, both spots only had about 20 pairs. Time to lock down pairs if you can.

iPhone pic.

Any spot shady enough to risk their account by selling early isn't getting big numbers to begin with. Says nothing about the numbers we'll be seeing. Just the fact that you can find spots selling early tells you these will be plentiful.

^I was wondering that too. On another note, ppl might be surprised at release #s come RD. I grabbed my pair yesterday, and checked by another spot to check on a pair for a friend, both spots only had about 20 pairs. Time to lock down pairs if you can.

iPhone pic.

Im not buying it..when in the history of the brand (other than the banneds) has a bulls based colorway ever been limited?

These will be everywhere, but demand will also be high cuz of the kiddies and the nickname

I'm looking forward to copping come RD.These are really a nice clean colorway. These and flints are my favorite colorway of the XIII's.Glad I skipped those ugly Squadron Blue XIII's. The money will be put on these instead.:smokin

I hope this will be a smooth cop for me because I'm starting to see hype for these grow everyday as RD comes closer

Any spot shady enough to risk their account by selling early isn't getting big numbers to begin with. Says nothing about the numbers we'll be seeing. Just the fact that you can find spots selling early tells you these will be plentiful.

Hope so i wanna copp might come down to SJ :pimp:

These might be the only kicks this year where i'll be upset if i can't get come release day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom