Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be easy. All spots in NYC are fcfs so just walk in at 8AM when they open.
Is this actually true? I land at JFK at 630am on Saturday and my connection doesn't leave til 1130am..... I'd love to pick up a pair on my way through!

Shout out whoever posted this on CL in the bay
laugh.gif
Same dude is going to post a pic on instagram with 30 pairs behind him talking about $300 a pop.

These dropped in Korea this past weekend. The demand wasn't too crazy but it was somewhat limited. In the US it's definitely general release.

still haven't went to enter any raffles been sick. i have to go today for sure. ftl only does it sunday and monday so that's one less chance i will have 
mean.gif

Last edited:
still haven't went to enter any raffles been sick. i have to go today for sure. ftl only does it sunday and monday so that's one less chance i will have 
mean.gif
Don't be so sure about that. I remember for the Bred 11s my local FTL did the raffle sunday and monday. I went in this sunday to enter and they said they are doing the raffle wednes and thurs and calling winners on friday

mean.gif
Don't be so sure about that. I remember for the Bred 11s my local FTL did the raffle sunday and monday. I went in this sunday to enter and they said they are doing the raffle wednes and thurs and calling winners on friday
yeah i will find out later when i go .. and on another note good looking on that armor all vid. i tried it out seems to work pretty well 

aint nothing sexy about chicks in sneakers.

you like your girls wearing football pads as well?

You ZZZzzzzzz... I love a chick in sneakers just as much as I do in heels. Football pads is a different story... That's just gross

"Perfer my chicks in sneaks instead of sandals. Posing naked in only a pair of Nike Vandals" -Spitta

Last edited:
Here's my pair that I picked up last Saturday. All around I really like these more than the black/reds that came out a few months ago. The only thing is that the glue smell out of the box was far stronger than any release I can remember (this includes the '88 IIIs).

yeah i will find out later when i go .. and on another note good looking on that armor all vid. i tried it out seems to work pretty well 
Hey I appreciate that. Glad its working for ya. Yeah its been a while now since ive been doing it and I'm happy with the results. Simple and subtle, but effective.

i'd like to say these are going to relatively easy to get since it seems like everywhere near me is getting these, but the way things been going just never know...

i'd like to say these are going to relatively easy to get since it seems like everywhere near me is getting these, but the way things been going just never know...
why does everyone say this? they are going to sell out quickly just like every jordan release

No one knows how many shoes are available nation wide. Too much speculation no one here works for Nike or JB so your opinions on whether they will be easily obtainable or not are pointless. Yes you can state the obvious by saying nearly every footlocker in the US is getting some pairs but that doesnt mean they are going to FSR of 10+ pairs in each size.

FTL doing the raffle process is simply to bring money in to the store. You do a raffle that increases traffic,  when you do not score your pair they are hoping that in consolation that you purchase something else instead from them. This same thing was done when FNL did that 1 major restock and for 3-4 weeks people we on their page constantly every morning starting at 8 waiting for something else to restock. And it helped even more when they would put 1-2 pairs from a return on a popular shoe. Its all a marketing scheme.

My pairs still locked down. Hibbett's in the mall got 48 men's pairs and only had 26 people enter the raffle, which closed tonight. They had the raffle info posted all around and the manager said guys were coming in, asking how they were doing the raffle, then just sayin naw and walking out. Really strange.

Anyway, the kids pairs look great as usual, but I gotta know if this is just our stores or if you all are seeing this around your way too.... Do the men's pairs at your stores have off white leather instead of it being bright white like the regular white parts of the midsole? I mean these 2 white parts of the shoe are noticeably different colors from each other on the men's pairs in my local stores. Otherwise, quality was great on the pairs I looked at but workers said all of em had that off white leather...

I noticed the off white too... :smh:

No one knows how many shoes are available nation wide. Too much speculation no one here works for Nike or JB so your opinions on whether they will be easily obtainable or not are pointless. Yes you can state the obvious by saying nearly every footlocker in the US is getting some pairs but that doesnt mean they are going to FSR of 10+ pairs in each size.

FTL doing the raffle process is simply to bring money in to the store. You do a raffle that increases traffic,  when you do not score your pair they are hoping that in consolation that you purchase something else instead from them. This same thing was done when FNL did that 1 major restock and for 3-4 weeks people we on their page constantly every morning starting at 8 waiting for something else to restock. And it helped even more when they would put 1-2 pairs from a return on a popular shoe. Its all a marketing scheme.

The irony here is too easy to exploit 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom