Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and the lady's XIII group photo...

But good luck to those waiting on the DM's and getting ready to camp tomorrow morning. I'm gonna cop a pair of the new joints...compare them to the CDP...then promptly trade or sell them.

Judge me if you want.

Peace.

It's the same story every release. People get all anxious and hyped about whether they can score a GR. I'm not sweating this one at all.

Whoa! Chronos came thur!! I didn't even remember the rsvp i ttoday, I was busy the whole day :stoneface: , then I just got a message to pick these up at ntsf on sat, yeah!!

are these going to be as hard to get as everyone is making it seem like? i plan to just cop off NDC with no problems.. could be wrong but I dont think it'll be too hard to get ahold of these..
Ive been getting some mixed answers for my situation..ive got a few "no way in h3lls" and some people have said ill be good if I get there early...
eyes.gif
..im going to try my best..if its meant to be it'll be...Want to get the grapes my bday weekend too... 

Trying to decide what time to head out Sat morning. 6am is usually my limit, which is a 2 hour wait....

I feel you bro, I want a legitimate spot in line for these but getting up that early to wait is too much plus I get off work at midnight 2mrw night so I won't sleep much

I got DM's back from NTSM & NTLA.  The 11.5's got sent out immediatelly.  The 11's took a little while.

Me and the lady's XIII group photo...

But good luck to those waiting on the DM's and getting ready to camp tomorrow morning. I'm gonna cop a pair of the new joints...compare them to the CDP...then promptly trade or sell them.

Judge me if you want.

Peace.
Love the pic!

Why am I'm still trying at this point? lol

Around 6pm here and too lazy to even try to Raffle anywhere. About to end soon anyways. Gonna try my luck online sat and if I can't copp, it's cool.

Last edited:
I plan on coppin from my HOH but I try the raffles and rsvp to see if I could cope without having to wait in line.   lol well I tried that rsvp  BS that was going around on here they didn't reserve **** for me.  lol I gave them 3 different accounts and they failed on all 3.   I'm glad i didn't pay them ****.  

Last edited:
Chronos is THAT dude. 

Not only is his service more successful. It is cheaper. 

I absolutely lucked out today securing a rsvp from my phone. 

Meanwhile, my boy secured a rsvp at NTNYC (the same spot sneakerrsvp could NOT secure me a pair at) for nothing! 

Unreal.

Chronos has an edge, not sure what it is, but he has an upper hand on these other sites.  

Rep for Chronos! Came through for ya boy.... Take my money!!! Still need a second pair but I refuse to enter any raffles! So online it is!

At first I was jealous of you guys who had niketowns in your city but after seeing the headache it causes to cop keep that away from Philly .[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Chronos is LEGIT! I give him hella respect because he did it for free and gave you the option to pay. I didn't pay this time to see if it would work. Going forward I will be donating every time! 
smile.gif
 Way better than paying someone $30-50 to do it or paying $100-200 over retail after the jump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom