Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After flopping this morning on the internet, I decided to hit the malls.

Went to Champs, but found out they had a raffle and only 1 size 14 anyway.

Walked down to FNL and the line wasn't that bad *at 10am*

Guy with a list is checking off sizes, and gets to me and I ask for a 14 and says they are out. They had a size 13, but I didn't wanna try it. I should have bought it.

I didn't get home until 3 am from the Bulls/Warriors game and hitting a few bars with some friends I haven't seen in a long time. Needless to say, I slept right through my 4:50 AM alarm. Hoping NTSF has some extra pairs later today so it's not a total loss for me on RD. I'd say I feel like an idiot, but just a good reminder to myself not to be a slave to the stupid early morning releases. There's always restocks.

So I was waiting in line at FNL it to open. I was first in line even though I had a hookup. So I walk up to the counter and ask for my size 13. The lady says "we don't have a size 13". I'm like what the hell are you talking about? Then she explained that they had an "employee raffle" and the employee that won got my size 13. I was about to tear up the store, nut I remained calm and asked to try on a size 12. Took one out the box and voila! It fit perfectly. I was so ecstatic I was going to just throw on the other and jet out the store like Jake Shuttlesworth, but I decided not to. These do run big and I'm glad they do. Still contemplating on calling corporate for that shady ish they pulled though.
damn bro! glad you got your pair! were you wearing a orange hoody? i saw you guys lined up at FNL i went to Champs at 8am and seen ya'll DEEP at FNL! 

With the 8s being the only major JB release of April, possibility these restock, maybe i'll get a pair then

i knew the were gonna be a little hard to get only connect i had his  store only got 1 fsr  
sick.gif
 and they didnt get their pairs till friday couldnt look out there was like 40 cats in line ,failed online ,splash page ,ndc twitter link error ,man this getting harder every release  

One of my good friends wears a 14 as well. He usually has to settle for a 13 because as you may already know they always seem to stock ONE sz 14!! Matter of fact, I just picked him up a 13 because he struck out this morining also!! Shoulda got the 13 bro!

So I was waiting in line at FNL it to open. I was first in line even though I had a hookup. So I walk up to the counter and ask for my size 13. The lady says "we don't have a size 13". I'm like what the hell are you talking about? Then she explained that they had an "employee raffle" and the employee that won got my size 13. I was about to tear up the store, nut I remained calm and asked to try on a size 12. Took one out the box and voila! It fit perfectly. I was so ecstatic I was going to just throw on the other and jet out the store like Jake Shuttlesworth, but I decided not to. These do run big and I'm glad they do. Still contemplating on calling corporate for that shady ish they pulled though.

damn bro! glad you got your pair! were you wearing a orange hoody? i saw you guys lined up at FNL i went to Champs at 8am and seen ya'll DEEP at FNL! 

I had on a black hoody. They was shady as hell for them to pull that when they only had one fsr. Were you able to snatch up a pair? I drove by Scheels this morning and they had only 2 people out there. I would have went there if I didn't have my rewards card

Last edited:
Y'all got so much hate for employees it's crazy! They will always get 1st dibs and even if they didnt they could still come out and say they don't have your size with 10 pairs in your size sitting on shelves. Don't piss off the middleman that you kinda need. Lol! Much like waiters/waitresses, shoe store employees can "spit in your food" too!

Had my 11.5 locked up but get a message this morning that it fell through. Ended up with a 12 now that I need to get traded for an 11.5. I hate having to deal with that crap. I just want my pair without any hassle. Heard my local mall broke out in big fights at both stores.

Y'all got so much hate for employees it's crazy! They will always get 1st dibs and even if they didnt they could still come out and say they don't have your size with 10 pairs in your size sitting on shelves. Don't piss off the middleman that you kinda need. Lol! Much like waiters/waitresses, shoe store employees can "spit in your food" too!
me and my dudes were in line jokin around sayin "damn I bet them dudes are in the back in our shoes pre creasin them and postin pics on instagram flexin like trinidad james" LOL

The hype is real and disgusting. Went to 3 malls. 8 different stores people buying multiple pairs running to each store. I got a size 9 need a 9.5 but they fit ok. Majority of people in this world are garbage and sneaker releases prove it. Sorry bunch of you are greedy little losers trying to look cool selling shoes to make what 50 bucks a shoe. If a kid walking out with 5 boxes gets jacked I could care less its part of the "game" right?.

Grabbed my size nice and easy lining up at 6:30. Went with a 9.5 when I got my playoffs and they always felt a bit big. 9 this time and they feel perfect. 

Now that I had a chance to take a good look at these. The quality is better than I first thought. No glue stains and they are just as comfortable as my Playoffs. Don't be misled by people claiming that the quality sucks on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom