Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Eh...
ohwell.gif

It's a downright travesty for ANY XIII to have painted midsoles. It's worse than having no 3M imo. It really pisses me off

Last edited:
FLINTS PLEASE!!!!!... Now for these black cats...don't love em don't hate em...the back looks really weird though

Last edited:
That's what all the sites are saying but I tried to look up the tweet and it says page does not exist. Maybe the release is before Labor Day or he just deleted it.
as of now my friend, the RD is September 2, 2017 during labor day weekend. We have only been given info that suggests that.nothing has implied anything else. Djfolk may have deleted the tweet

That's what all the sites are saying but I tried to look up the tweet and it says page does not exist. Maybe the release is before Labor Day or he just deleted it.

May have been deleted. Dates change, but I'm planning for Labor Day weekend as of right now.

​HELP TRYING TO KNOW IF THESE ARE LEGIT OR FAKE PLEASE REPLY ASAP TRYING TO KNOW IF I SHOULD BUY THEM OR NOT???

​ALL THE PICTURES ARE FROM THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES. AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 BARONS

Hey I am thinking of buying these Retro 13 Barons and I just want to know someones opinion if they are legit or not??

​HELP TRYING TO KNOW IF THESE ARE LEGIT OR FAKE PLEASE REPLY ASAP TRYING TO KNOW IF I SHOULD BUY THEM OR NOT???

​ALL THE PICTURES ARE FROM THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES. AIR JORDAN RETRO 13 BARONS

Hey I am thinking of buying these Retro 13 Barons and I just want to know someones opinion if they are legit or not??
They look fake to me, but you should probably wait for someone else. Something about the tongue seems off and the side panel doesn't look right.

as of now my friend, the RD is September 2, 2017 during labor day weekend. We have only been given info that suggests that.nothing has implied anything else. Djfolk may have deleted the tweet
The wording of this post made me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom