Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Altitudes came in today
IMG_4013.jpg

Comparison with the blk/reds from earlier this year. Same size
IMG_4010.jpg

Blk/cement 3s, Shadow 1s And 10s, And Concord 11s all confirmed. Now we just need white/black 13s to be confirmed... and hopefully they come out lookin nicer than the blk/reds that dropped this year

these are olive color.....dont know what those yucky brownish/tan thangs are up there...
air-jordan-13-olive.jpg
We`re all going to wish THAT was the actual release..............Unfortunately, the pair above with the suede is whats actually releasing. SMH. Absolutely horrible.

Why are the wheats holding so high on stockX and footsites?
Really hoping to get a pair of them for around 120, which I thought would have been easy by now with all the other killer drops.
I've seen them for 142, but I'm gonna need more of a reduction than that, hope it doesn't bite me in the ****. Need them for the collection.

Nah you're good man....I think eventually they'll hit HOF 13 prices. I got those for $105. Nobody touching those ****s lol

I could got a pair for like $100 something different the FL F&F sale... but I couldn't even do it.

So anybody see any confirmations for 2018 yet? Specifically Black Toes and Flints...Rumored for a while I know...

Those “olives” are wack, wouldn’t buy on deep discount. Looking forward to the white/royal joints.. hopefully they don’t screw those up. And of course, black toe is overdue.

Wish we could have gotten leather on the black parts of the olives, but so do most people.
Still in for a pair of the dookie olive browns. Good thing it looks like they will be going to disco town.

kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc I could see them going to 133, but not much lower honestly.
The thing for me is, usually most places charge tax and/or shipping on top of that.
So, maybe 10 bucks cheaper delivered than 152...
But if you aren't a common size it could be hit or miss at that point.
Just my opinion though, hard to tell how fast pairs will dry up once sales hit.

Back
Top Bottom