Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I apologize on eastbay's behalf i guess lol. I owned the breds. I remember something about them not using zoom at first. I cant be the only one, ive seen it discussed here before as well. Might be the chemtrails working theirmagic on me
No need to apologize for eastbay, many of us who have been around all believed that the first couple colorways of the XII didn't have zoom air, and a lot of it had to do with pricing. Note that those Taxis are $134.99 in that Eastbay, I believe the blk/red and "playoffs" were $139.99 and many attributed that to the addition of zoom air.

To the guy up there with the OG taxis, I been in this 20 years and learned something today. REPPED.

^^hey thanks a lot man.
Anytime.

I would rep that post twice if I could, once for the knowledge, and once for opening up your Taxis to prove your point, that takes conviction. And I like how you showed the production date on the tag so we know that your pair was from one of the first production runs as well. As a true head, not a fashionista masquerading as one, I REALLY appreciate new knowledge, or a correction of incorrect knowledge in this case, it doesn't happen too often these days. :smokin

Anytime.

I would rep that post twice if I could, once for the knowledge, and once for opening up your Taxis to prove your point, that takes conviction. And I like how you showed the production date on the tag so we know that your pair was from one of the first production runs as well. As a true head, not a fashionista masquerading as one, I REALLY appreciate new knowledge, or a correction of incorrect knowledge in this case, it doesn't happen too often these days. :smokin

Yes sir that's why we do this thing as a hobby man! Being able to help each other build knowledge on these classic sneakers is just awesome. I learn something on this forum every single day, so it's nice to be able to contribute a little here and there and to get into some friendly debates.

Are those 2010s DS?
This picture is old

From SNews

When they were getting ready to release the Flints again

So I would assume that's still a fresh pair

If I had to make a guess

I'm glad they rounded the tongue out on the 2010 release much like the Jordan 3's 

Gives the sneaker a better finish look

This picture is old
From SNews
When they were getting ready to release the Flints again
So I would assume that's still a fresh pair

If I had to make a guess
I'm glad they rounded the tongue out on the 2010 release much like the Jordan 3's 
Gives the sneaker a better finish look

Oh lol......I thought it was your pic.

humiliation.jpg

13's were my first jays. Summer 98 Navy Lows.

Definitely coming back in 2017 for 2 colorways I got my eyes on. :nerd:

View media item 2283986
If they would make the toes like this again I would triple every cw, the overall shape in fact, widen the backshot suede... 2010-11 shape was nice and I owned that whole run previously including ****** cdp first colors but once you have that 98 in hand they all fall short.... obvious statement I know but am still interested in how materials will be but the whole ordeal on these will depend on shape, which I already know will be new school 13

Looking forward to seeing what JB has in store for the 13s this year.

View media item 2283986
If they would make the toes like this again I would triple every cw, the overall shape in fact, widen the backshot suede... 2010-11 shape was nice and I owned that whole run previously including ****** cdp first colors but once you have that 98 in hand they all fall short.... obvious statement I know but am still interested in how materials will be but the whole ordeal on these will depend on shape, which I already know will be new school 13

That toe box looks like it's been ironed out.

Final verdict on these boys? 

A dope concept considering that's pretty much what the XIII was designed around. MJ, the black cat, the XIII panther eye and paw. But shoe looks cheap. They should have went all suede. Plus, that 3M paneling is that nasty retro paneling. It's terrible. Looks bad, nothing close to the OGs. Gloss bottom throws off the "stealth" feel of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom