Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I want em but I dont really want more 13s... will buy if I can unload some pairs or if they hit resale platforms for retail since I am sitting on $350 in goat credit.
If you don’t mind be asking because your one of the best dressed gentleman on the planet. What are you going to wear with these if you cop? I haven’t decided and need some ideas. Thank you in advance. Side question do you have any XIII lows in your collection?

If you don’t mind be asking because your one of the best dressed gentleman on the planet. What are you going to wear with these if you cop? I haven’t decided and need some ideas. Thank you in advance. Side question do you have any XIII lows in your collection?

Neutral colors. Navy or olive green would go well with these imo

Last edited:
1699166513712.png

Spring 2024 WOW:smokin

See how the perforation looks on the og tongue

Goes all the way down to the bottom. Nice big breathable holes.

Retros look cheap and fake in comparison

IMG_1380.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

A tongue swap would be immensely more simplistic and less tedious in comparison to a full sole swap and would be a quick way to give your new wearable XIII with a non cloudy hologram a quality og look and feel.

The issue would be finding og donors but most of the beat pair’s tongues are still in good shape. Can be easily restored and swapped.

I know most of y’all don’t care, this is just an idea for psychos like me who are crazy about the details.

I plan on doing this to a 2017 pair of WhT/reds and re-dying the suede to the bright red. I’ll post once it’s done.

I don’t like the way some of these retros come out so I’m taking matters into my own hands lol

Last edited:
See how the perforation looks on the og tongue

Goes all the way down to the bottom. Nice big breathable holes.

Retros look cheap and fake in comparison

IMG_1380.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

IMG_1382.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

A tongue swap would be immensely more simplistic and less tedious in comparison to a full sole swap and would be a quick way to give your new wearable XIII with a non cloudy hologram a quality og look and feel.

The issue would be finding og donors but most of the beat pair’s tongues are still in good shape. Can be easily restored and swapped.

I know most of y’all don’t care, this is just an idea for psychos like me who are crazy about the details.

I plan on doing this to a 2017 pair of WhT/reds and re-dying the suede to the bright red. I’ll post once it’s done.

I don’t like the way some of these retros come out so I’m taking matters into my own hands lol
Dude you start swapping tongues on 2017s you’re still ultimately left with plastic toe boxes. I would rather just send my originals off for a glue job as opposed to tracking down decent condition og tongues just to do all that work then still have a terrible retro lol

Dude you start swapping tongues on 2017s you’re still ultimately left with plastic toe boxes. I would rather just send my originals off for a glue job as opposed to tracking down decent condition og tongues just to do all that work then still have a terrible retro lol

I thought about that. The toebox is just a L :lol:

Sole swapping of 13s is cool but youre left with a foggy hologram

Back
Top Bottom