Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

That interior lining is sick too. Love them. They basically just look like Flints though, only lows and a few shades lighter on the blue and grey. 

[GALLERY="media, 2344972"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2344975"][/GALLERY]

Got mine in today from Footlocker. Right shoe has some issues, glue stains mostly. Am I making something from nothing with these? For nearly $200 seems like the quality isn't so great
Also, can I exchange them in store if I bought them online?[/quote] I'm pretty sure you can exchange at a store. I'd say check out other pairs to find one acceptable to you but I doubt you'd find one without some glue stain at the seams. I saw four different pairs before finding one I liked but it still had some light stains.

Willie Reed on the Miami Heat had these on for the win against the Atlanta Hawks. No different from what we buy at stores and happy to see them perform well. Can't believe people think you can't play professionally in Retros.

Willie Reed on the Miami Heat had these on for the win against the Atlanta Hawks. No different from what we buy at stores and happy to see them perform well. Can't believe people think you can't play professionally in Retros.

They definitely have special custom insoles though.

Anyone's pair of cherries come with red stains on the white liner? My pair from nike came and it seems like the red suede dye got onto the white liner at the top of the tongue on one shoe and in the back where the achilles pillow is on the other shoe. 

Anyone's pair of cherries come with red stains on the white liner? My pair from nike came and it seems like the red suede dye got onto the white liner at the top of the tongue on one shoe and in the back where the achilles pillow is on the other shoe. 

My pair had a small stain from the suede on a small part of the left collar but I was able to wipe it away.

Ended up paying $102 out the door. Friends blessed me w/a $50 gift card and I made it happen,
I only ended up using 2 Visa gift cards and $100 hard cash and I walked out with my pair. Thought I cheated the system 
laugh.gif

I only ended up using 2 Visa gift cards and $100 hard cash and I walked out with my pair. Thought I cheated the system :lol:

Lol Technically no cheating, used 20% off via Veterans Advantage card, then applied a $50 giffie for $102 out of pocket...

SN: Was told I wouldn't be able to use a Veteran discount after the 13th of this month. They say their employees abuse it and they have no way to keep track of it (That sucks)

^this sucks for me as well since I use a veterans advantage discount also. Haven't bought in store since last summer so I would be caught off guard by this change. Appreciate this info for sure.

^this sucks for me as well since I use a veterans advantage discount also. Haven't bought in store since last summer so I would be caught off guard by this change. Appreciate this info for sure.

I felt blindsided and rushed. Was happy to grab these yesterday and copped the Playoff Lows today... Gonna be a sad time w/o that built in discount..

Don't mind paying the full price but still feel some type of way.

No problem on the intel, wondering how they'll get the message out to the rest of the card carriers.

Back
Top Bottom