Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

giphy.gif

I don't care about the 13s not having a suede midsoles as long as it stays on OG cws. And you would want some white suede on the midsole? Joints would look bad after you wear them

I don't care about the 13s not having a suede midsoles as long as it stays on OG cws. And you would want some white suede on the midsole? Joints would look bad after you wear them

I agree. White suede midsoles would look terrible after 2-3 wears.

Being that the 13 is my favorite model (I buy them all regardless of CWs), and this year has been nothing but stress free discounted scoops and double backs, I'm excited to continue the trend with these. I would be dying without these markdowns and discounts. I'm also more about the kill than the actual hunt. The hunt used to be fun, but now it's just a pain in *** dealing with especially with how many releases JB be throwing down. As much as I look forward to the rest of the year, I'm glad I'm actually getting a month break after the Carolina lows this weekend.

Being that the 13 is my favorite model (I buy them all regardless of CWs), and this year has been nothing but stress free discounted scoops and double backs, I'm excited to continue the trend with these. I would be dying without these markdowns and discounts. I'm also more about the kill than the actual hunt. The hunt used to be fun, but now it's just a pain in *** dealing with especially with how many releases JB be throwing down. As much as I look forward to the rest of the year, I'm glad I'm actually getting a month break after the Carolina lows this weekend.
same i need to chill. the start of this year has been stressful on my pockets. need to recoup my finds 

via zSneakerHeadz

2017 Air Jordan Retro 13

White/University Red-Metallic Silver

July 22nd, 2017 || $190
17882665_787179214771940_6102198433605484544_n.jpg

The history of flight 13's have two versions....this is the second version, no word if they'll be the Alternate 13's yet. I've done a little research...

Wow.. materials actually lookin good. Might have my attention again.. :nerd:

Metallic silver is on the lace loops and Jordan tab on the samples..

But, for the record, I do prefer the other with only the outsole in red.

Last edited:
I think altitudes are the only retro + colorways of the 13's I ever liked. The Ray's too minus his signature on the tongue

Told y'all. Red pods, but I guess the painted midsole works better with the colorway. Not really excited for these.

[emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom