Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

IMG_20170822_162238.jpg
my 04s and 17s. The difference is there, but not that much. 17s still worth it.

I was able to swap my 11.5 for a 12 this morning and they’re still killing my pinky. I have narrow feet too. Are the 13s cut differently now than before? I was gonna buy the royal blue pair too but I think I’m done with 13s.

I’ve worn an 11.5 in 13s for over a decade now. Bought the white and red last year in a 12 and they were too big but it was the last pair.

These black and olives are an 11.5 but killing my pinky, feel like a 10.5. Luckily I can go swap for a 12 easily but still. I’m tired of this with Nike and Jordan.

I was able to swap my 11.5 for a 12 this morning and they’re still killing my pinky. I have narrow feet too. Are the 13s cut differently now than before? I was gonna buy the royal blue pair too but I think I’m done with 13s.

Black/Red 13s definitely ran small as hell. Had to go up to a 13 in them and I've worn a 12 in every Jordan since '98.

Altitudes available anywhere on a discount of some kind yet, also how low can the breds if at all be had now, only two sneakers i needed in a long while.

Did those CP3 13s ever have a general release?

Breds looking good in that pic as well.

Altitudes available anywhere on a discount of some kind yet, also how low can the breds if at all be had now, only two sneakers i needed in a long while.
check oneness for altitudes. They have them for 165 but may add a discount upcoming.20-30%? Presidents day sale?

Edit....
Shiekh has them for 132.99 shipped. Use code J624 at checkout.

Last edited:
Did those CP3 13s ever have a general release?

Breds looking good in that pic as well.

No. I believe they were a China exclusive. The black ones were released over here in the states, but I don’t even think those were a GR

Thought I would like the Hyper Royals more but after seeing them in person, meh. Wish the pods were white like the Home CP3s

Back
Top Bottom