Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Clean 
smokin.gif
  pics via ig

was nobody around when the OG XXs released?! these are straight off the old school fakes sites, like literallyi have seen this exact colorway on an old school site and I bet JB used the same plastic pleather materials to put the cherry on top of this release lol JB "The joke is on you" Co.
i been sayin this for most of these new cws of retros, those alternate 89 4s are 10000% og fake cw, but with a couple tweeks they could look better

but yea, most of them joints were terrible

i been sayin this for most of these new cws of retros, those alternate 89 4s are 10000% og fake cw, but with a couple tweeks they could look better

but yea, most of them joints were terrible
the alternate 4s actually were the only pair worth looking at IMO in that line but yeah they need something else to make them pop maybe a little more black. they couldnt have used a 2 color black based XII? that would have been a no brainer but all black with the plastic tab white? they can keep that especially for the new price hikes

Lol wow, I only liked the 12s, but I'm bias, 12d r my favorite js and I like black based cows

The 4s should've had white netting with the white background and that woulda been legit to me, the red netting make them look weak

Last edited:
lol the sole isnt supposed to be flat

Did you carefully look at the photo (specifically the 2nd pod)? Did you look at your pair? Are your pods wavy? I'm pretty sure the aren't because the right shoe's sole has the pods as a flat surface. (I know the pods are supposed to protrude a bit. I had the originals in 05.)

Last edited:
I didn't need to carefully look at the photo, I knew you were pointing out the fact that they weren't uniform, but as long as it feels good under your foot I don't see what the problem is

I don't have a pair, I'm on the fence because there's somethin in me that won't let me pay 200 for a pair of shoes I'm going to **** up on the court, but I'm beginning to just stick to a smaller rotation of hoop shoes so I might get em

I didn't need to carefully look at the photo, I knew you were pointing out the fact that they weren't uniform, but as long as it feels good under your foot I don't see what the problem is

I don't have a pair, I'm on the fence because there's somethin in me that won't let me pay 200 for a pair of shoes I'm going to **** up on the court, but I'm beginning to just stick to a smaller rotation of hoop shoes so I might get em

Exactly, for $200+ I would expect a flawless pair of shoes…

Alright bro, I remember some dudes saying you can forward those pics to Nike and they will probably give u a voucher if they can't replace them altogether

Alright bro, I remember some dudes saying you can forward those pics to Nike and they will probably give u a voucher if they can't replace them altogether

I live in Curaçao (Caribbean) and buy my sneakers online from the US or Holland (my roots). Both are a hassle to return (several obstacles) . Being that they also managed to mess up my Billy Hoyle's and returning sneakers is a costly and timely excursion. I made the decision to stop buying Nikes altogether unless I can see/try them in an actual store. This will save me a lot of money and headaches.

Back
Top Bottom