>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

There were pics of retros of both.
If the pictures your talking about are the ones in this thread

http://niketalk.com/t/575869/jordan-retro-6-maroon-rumored-for-q1-2014

Then they are photoshopped as outlined by the OP of the thread...

Also here is JM's quote on the subject...

Sport Blue VI has been confirmed...

Maroon VI...hmmm...would be nice, if it does come, it will be a QS...

However...it won't have Nike Air branding...we won't see that again anytime soon...

JM

Last edited:
The ones im really looking to cop are the powder blue 10s the katrinas and the black toe 14s other than that everything esle is a pass for me

I'd like to say I will be grabbing less then 10 drops this year but I know that is a lie they'll bring out another ten or so that I will have to have

Will be coppin the CG 10, Powder Blue 10, W/Infra 6, W/Cement/Infra 3, Sport Blue 6, Maroon 6, Carmine 6, Concord 11 lows & Blk/Wht 11 lows. These are for sure not sold on the other stuff just yet.

My pick for 2014 would be Carmine 6s unless Columbia 11s are a holiday release or BC 3 88s qs.

My all-time favorite are 11s.

Last edited:
Judging by these release and searching 2014 jordan release dates... Looks like its going to be a quiet first half release for me. Don't see copping anything until March, unless they release something that is not on the schedule yet.
Hes right. same as the past 2 years

i'm pretty glad at what I am see from the release list. Looks like money staying in my pocket this year.
Of course some additional pictures may change my mind. More money for non-Jays.

Anyone know what happened to the Black Cat 4s...? I remember seeing them on the list for an early year release...

I'm seeing some 14s crop up towards the end of the year.
I wish JB would give me a pair of these 

Anyone know what happened to the Black Cat 4s...? I remember seeing them on the list for an early year release...
Either a rumor release or it will release.. just like thunders were going to come out in 2012, then 2013

I know someone is analyzing each pixel of those pics of mark and say they're b-grades or something stupid.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom