OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

you can order now with ease online... FSR available... i just added a 9, 9.5 and 11 for the fun of it... no im not coppin... not cuz i dont like the shoe cuz i actually do... but im passin to save money...
Knicks Fan til I die​

That was probably the easiest JB release I have experienced on Eastbay. I can still add 10 size 9.5s to my cart. Not that I did that. I only got 2 pairs.

DON'T FORGET to use code EMEB74RC to get a $25 gift card for every $100 that you spend.
The time was six o'clock on this Swatch watch.....

i went and got thru :pimp:
pimp.gif
didnt crash and :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
i went 3minutes later and still had 9.5 and 10 thats crazy for a ls release i guess ppl werent lyin when they said they would sleep lol
besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

just for the heck of it tried to get my 10.5 but they were gone. im gettin mine at 8 am from my dudes at deveroes
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Just got my one size 15, hope everyone that wants them can get them it was pretty easy on eastbay

^^ you're not serious...

dammit. sold out in size 15
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

i cant believe these sold out even though i don't want them because they are ugly
Team AtlantaBraves

Thanks to everyone who passed on this...you made it real easy for me to get a hold of eastbay on the phone so that I could order my pair!!!

Back
Top Bottom