Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Katrina's are iight, but so overrated cuz they nvr released. Just get a white cement and paint the blk part of the midsole red.

White Cements > Fire Red > Katrina.

Katrina
24cs5rl.jpg

so Katrina 3s are WC 3s with red where the black is on the midsole? seems like an easy custom job to me

so Katrina 3s are WC 3s with red where the black is on the midsole? seems like an easy custom job to me

Seriously going to customize a pair just to show how easy it is. They are basically the WC 3's with red midsole.
Anyone who has painted on a coloring book can do it. It's the prep work that's a hassle.

Last edited:

Seriously going to customize a pair just to show how easy it is. They are basically the WC 3's with red midsole.
Anyone who has painted on a coloring book can do it. It's the prep work that's a hassle.

Some dude did it on here bk in 07-08ish. Mask off the white midsole and strip the blk paint off the heel. Then paint a couple layers on the heel. Pretty simple job.

I serious hope FNL was trollin' him hard and they was all laughing at him while they were at work. Like "Look at this thirsty motha ****aa, lets make sure he don't get his pair" 
roll.gif

Your post just made me laugh while at work homie. That's hilarious. FNL on that bs.

Back
Top Bottom