Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't see the correlation

Everytime a Air Jordan III with the Nike Air on the back releases he returns to the NBA the following season. 1994 IIIs, 2001 IIIs and possibly 2013 IIIs

Barkley and Pippen have been dropping subtle hints since 2010 about MJ playing again. They both did the same thing in 1995 and 2001.

MJ works out with the Bobcats. He also is trying to turn the tide for his franchise. MJ playing in NC is him returning to the promise land. People would pay top dollar to see the bobcats get beat while MJ is on the floor lol. David stern is also leaving soon. I'm sure he wants to go out with a bang and what wouldn't be bigger than him convincing Jordan for the 3rd time to return.

Jordan is the last athlete I would ever question about ability to perform regardless of his age. He was 40 years old putting up nearly a 20 a night 2 years straight during his time with the wizards. I would take a 50 year old MJ as a starter over 3/4 of the league right now.

I don't see the correlation

Everytime a Air Jordan III with the Nike Air on the back releases he returns to the NBA the following season. 1994 IIIs, 2001 IIIs and possibly 2013 IIIs

Barkley and Pippen have been dropping subtle hints since 2010 about MJ playing again. They both did the same thing in 1995 and 2001.

MJ works out with the Bobcats. He also is trying to turn the tide for his franchise. MJ playing in NC is him returning to the promise land. People would pay top dollar to see the bobcats get beat while MJ is on the floor lol. David stern is also leaving soon. I'm sure he wants to go out with a bang and what wouldn't be bigger than him convincing Jordan for the 3rd time to return.

Jordan is the last athlete I would ever question about ability to perform regardless of his age. He was 40 years old putting up nearly a 20 a night 2 years straight during his time with the wizards. I would take a 50 year old MJ as a starter over 3/4 of the league right now.

View media item 190933

Last edited:
View media item 190936

on a serious note though....will these be releasing in europe????

Jordan is the last athlete I would ever question about ability to perform regardless of his age. He was 40 years old putting up nearly a 20 a night 2 years straight during his time with the wizards. [COLOR=#red]I would take a 50 year old MJ as a starter over 3/4 of the league right now[/COLOR].

View media item 190944

Try again. I went everywhere in my 4 days there. I was out over 14 hours each day touring. I dont mind judging male fashion. Nothing wrong with being a guy into fashion. Most fashionble? okay keep telling yourself that (yes I am a world traveler). I won't derail the thread. I will just leave it at that.

Lol dude I didn't mean you shouldn't be judging male fashion. Everbody on this board judges mail fashion. I was simply poking fun at the fact that you used the words girls and boys vs. women and men even though you're prly a grown man. Also as a world traveler you should know that the snapshot (no matter what grueling touring schedule you had) is not fully representative of actual life. Or do you not talk to locals? In any case you are right about not derailing the thread. Happy new year bro. Good luck with all your 2013 acquisitions.

tumblr_m6mb34JApK1ranhnao1_400.gif

Last edited:
Oh big deal...they should've never had it off to begin with, and all JB is doing is keeping a few aces up their sleeve in order to entice us with this liimited and exclusive nonsense in order to sell these shoes. Once resellers get ahold of these shoes, the prices will probably be at around $1000, where most people who never owned a pair of OG styled 3's will probably still never know how that feels...........just for Nike Air...think about that...:smh:

Thats real talk right there and I hope NIKE reads this. Yo NIKE DONT BE EVIL BY MAKING THESE LIMITED!!! GR THESE!!! Anything else would be just wrong. Need these and I don't wan't to lose sleep, time and possibly my life trying cop these.

Dudes were laughing like Shaq on this same website in 2000, 2001 when rumors about him coming back started circulating. NT had info on his return before CNNSI/ESPN. I'm just saying.

You said 50 yrs old as a starter over 3/4 of the league though. Not sure if srs

View media item 189489View media item 189490Came across these photos. Looks like it's becoming more of a reality.

:rofl:
Jordan on the bottom? They can't even bother to put Nike on the outsole? They made these joints with left over 2011's.

That particular pair is a sample from 2011 if Im not mistaken. When I first heard about the news this was what they showed me as an example. Tthe idea has been floating around for a while and started slowly with just the retro boxes.

Hopefully the actual release model fixes the changes that were needed on that pair.

JB does the weirdest things. Who would ever thought they'd be retroing all these shoes back with the Nike Air..

In those pics, why is the Nike Air flat in the first pic but extruding in the second pic?

i feel bad for anyone that owns a og pair now...

Don't.

Nike Air would be a major plus, but the new retros will still be nothing compared to the originals.

BTW, here's my prediction - mad cats liquidate their current holdings, only to wind up mega salty when they find out that this rumor never comes to be.

So is there anything on a set date ?

And if these are going to be an online only exclusive or can I walk into finishline and cop ?

I have a feeling were going to be seeing alot of the retired pioneers come out and play with these . Def gonna make the new age highschool tight clothed hype beast feel a certain type of way lol

BTW, here's my prediction - mad cats liquidate their current holdings, only to wind up mega salty when they find out that this rumor never comes to be.

That's why I've been reserved about all this. There hasn't even been a hint of anything official about this, and a supposed release in less than two months?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom