Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Well Im hoping these pop up in stores at a later date. This midweek online release isnt great for me but def great looking shoe. Good luck to all trying to cop

Will anybody be posting the link?  Im deployed on a goverment computer and cannot access twitter to see where the links will be.  Any help will be much appreciated got 4 more months over here, and "I need these in my life".. Thanks in advance
Someone will post it in this thread no doubt for all of the retailers, but like the earlier comments said, by that time they're usually gone. Don't get discouraged though! 
happy.gif

just take a god damn day off
Dude is deployed.Google that word and then find some compassion for a fellow NTer mo. 
mean.gif

There are two different jumpmans between these two sneakers. 

Fat and heavy on the left, slim and tall on the right 
mean.gif

Quote:
Actually, people want the Pythons.
I know I do 
nthat.gif

Nah
You and everyone waiting for FNL to release this morning is illiterate as ****
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Seriously? 

Im sorry but can anyone fil me in on whats going on? Ive checked acouple pages back. Quick skim but I didnt see anything. Are these an online only then?

Im sorry but can anyone fil me in on whats going on? Ive checked acouple pages back. Quick skim but I didnt see anything. Are these an online only then?
For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

ok new to twitter, so i have followed nike and finishline, so i just stay and wait on their page till the link pops up, correct? and is there any need to refresh right before 3:51cst?

After eBay fees and commission, Paypal fees, cost to ship, gas/bus fare to and from the post office, and the time it takes you to do all of the above what are you taking in, $150 max?
indifferent.gif

<
150 ain't bad for doing minimal work. Pays for my Joker 3s
laugh.gif

#agentofchaos

ok new to twitter, so i have followed nike and finishline, so i just stay and wait on their page till the link pops up, correct? and is there any need to refresh right before 3:51cst?

Get the Google chrome extension that automatically refreshes your homepage

I just HAD to register because of your stupid hypothesis. (Long-awaited, lazy registration)

Nike's revenue exceeds 20 BILLION yearly... You're telling me that a company with that much money won't spend SOME amount of money towards there website which I would say is there number one revenue stream right now.

The servers that Nike.com, NikeStore and anything within that realm is actually hosted in California (Palo Alto) in HP (Hewlett-Packard) HQ's. Now, with that said, regardless of where the server is located, Nike is a WORLDWIDE operation. People in UK will not be loading images and any site resources through Cali because Nike has the big bucks. Nike spends thousands and thousands for a CDN (Content Delivery Network). Basically, in short terms this copies all static resources (Images, JS, CSS etc...) and stores it in locations the CDN provider has. Nike uses Akamai (largest CDN in the world), has 37 locations around the world with top tier servers that cache and keep the resources. This means, you'll be loading almost EVERY site content from the nearest location of where you live. If you have a good upload speed, chances are your page will load a few milliseconds faster, webservers work as per load, so chances are the second that your page loaded... Several thousands of others did too.

With that said, I sure hope I can get to enjoy the community here. Cheers to my first post!

Alec 
First post and already....

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts like this :smh:

Did you really check a couple pages back? Doubt it.

People want to be handed these on a silver platter.

i'LL DO MY BEST TO POST THIS ON EACH NEW PAGE. I am at work though so help me out NT 
happy.gif

For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time: 4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

150 ain't bad for doing minimal work. Pays for my Joker 3s :lol:

#agentofchaos

Whose jimmies are you rustling though? Dudes are at work making enough to buy 3 pairs of these at resale if they want while you think you're "rustling jimmies" on the road to fund a hideous looking Joker III? Nah man. Just get a job and buy your ugly IIIs. Let someone who wants these for retail get em.

Last edited:
Use Chrome, it refreshes for you with the extension. you can change the refresh rate also. You'll be more likely to see the tweet in real time as it posts. 

Last edited:
Whose jimmies are you rustling though?
Yours for starters.

I work too big guy. Believe me, $150 isn't going to make or break me. But if I can make that money and use it towards another pair, why wouldn't I? Who in their right mind wouldn't want to cash in on this thirst? Look at this thread and tell me it's not worth the "hassle." (as you seem to think...)

I took off from work today I was supposed to be there at 10... about to call in and say "I had bad food last night and i'm feeling it today. I think i've got food poisoning".  Hope they buy it but i'm doing all of this for a chance to get these III's. Damn you JB for releaseing this on a wednesday with online only. Anyone think these will be like the Thunder IV's where it was online only then they did General release?

Back
Top Bottom