Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Quick question, for ndc, are we able to get one men size and one gs size? I have ordered plenty of times of ndc but never a men and gs size. Thanks in advance!

Quick question, for ndc, are we able to get one men size and one gs size? I have ordered plenty of times of ndc but never a men and gs size. Thanks in advance!
yes you can. its limited to one per style. NDC just answered someones tweet asking the same question. 

Good luck getting both in your cart tho....

Took the day off today, so I Wore a pair of my 2011 WC-III and stopped by my local mall... 2 dudes asked me where I got my "88s" at, because they "Thought they only released online this afternoon."
I showed them that they were the 2011 (showed them the "Jumpman Air") and they still didn't grasp what I was showing them...
This ish needs to stop. Move on to Skecher Shape-Ups or something. Jordans aren't for some of you... :smh:

All these people on twitter asking "what time will yall be sending the tweet?" and "are you guys getting the 88 3s?" clearly have no shot. If you dont know the answers to the questions already just give up. 

Why? So your chances of copping can improve? :lol:

Thanks for all the info here.

Got a question- If you were to try to get a pair from Footlocker and a pair from Eastbay, would it let you? Or would the 1 per customer apply to their two sites combined?

Took the day off today, so I Wore a pair of my 2011 WC-III and stopped by my local mall... 2 dudes asked me where I got my "88s" at, because they "Thought they only released online this afternoon."
I showed them that they were the 2011 (showed them the "Jumpman Air") and they still didn't grasp what I was showing them...
This ish needs to stop. Move on to Skecher Shape-Ups or something. Jordans aren't for some of you... :smh:

wouldnt even acknowledge these kids. keep it moving. not going to stop and chit chat when im at the mall, usually with my lady.

On the FNL link up there I noticed the pics don't have Nike air. They have the Jumpman Air. Might not be the real link or like usual FNL has messed up on something again.

Dudes are idiots out here. What you stated is exactly why I don't waste my time talking "sneakers" with most people, especially the new age hypebeast employees at some of these shops. :smh:

I'm ready to buy some shoes LoL
Looks like you all ready have the product page up for fnl.. or am i seeing things ? 
nerd.gif
It is a product page for FNL but it is for the 2011 release.

Less than 2 hours away guys.. This is the time to go to the bathroom, charge up the phone, and get ready!

Back
Top Bottom