Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What gave them away as to being fakes? What was wrong on them? Just curious. I can't really see the photos too well on my iPhone
it is hard to tell...but from the pics, it looks like his pair lack the perforated tongue...more comparison of real & fakes are posted a few pages back i believe...

I would keep em, or sell em...Being that so few people have these, chances are slim they'll be noticed as fakes unless they just do a full inspection in person...Besides the tongue and elephant print on the back which can be thrown out, they look dead on to my pair
Sorry man but I wouldn't like someone to do that to me... So I won't do it to someone else.

Just put them on CL for $200, someone will buy them , if they ask if they are authentic just say your not sure I got them from a friend

Just put them on CL for $200, someone will buy them , if they ask if they are authentic just say your not sure I got them from a friend
I don't know how I feel about that. You are just making it someone else's problem then. But then again if they think they are getting these at retail then they probably won't even notice.

Last edited:

yea and when you meet up to sell them and they see that, either you get embarrassed or depending on the person, you might get a beating :lol:

I might just list them as replica... perhaps someone gets me half of what i paid 
frown.gif
 (LeBron X ASG)

yea and when you meet up to sell them and they see that, either you get embarrassed or depending on the person, you might get a beating :lol:
Put them on eBay and write exactly what is on the box tag... and don't say 100% authentic. If someone asks just don't answer them. If they end up bidding blindly then at least you didn't lie. They are worth something, just not $300, so you should get some money back for them and not take 100% loss. If people over bid on them it's not really your fault. I see people over pay for stuff on eBay all the time.

Put them on eBay and write exactly what is on the box tag... and don't say 100% authentic. If someone asks just don't answer them. If they end up bidding blindly then at least you didn't lie. They are worth something, just not $300, so you should get some money back for them and not take 100% loss. If people over bid on them it's not really your fault. I see people over pay for stuff on eBay all the time.
Not man... I sell shoes on eBay and I wouldn't risk my reputation that way.  If I sell them on eBay I would explicitly state that the they are not genuine... 

Not man... I sell shoes on eBay and I wouldn't risk my reputation that way.  If I sell them on eBay I would explicitly state that the they are not genuine... 
Yeah if you have a sneaker rep on there probably best not to sell variants. Craigslist it is then?

Yeah if you have a sneaker rep on there probably best not to sell variants. Craigslist it is then?

Man I'm so upset....  I dropped my LeBron X ASG Area 72 for a pair of  AJ388 and turn out to be Fakes... :-(.   WTF, am I going to do with this now??
I would keep em, or sell em...Being that so few people have these, chances are slim they'll be noticed as fakes unless they just do a full inspection in person...Besides the tongue and elephant print on the back which can be thrown out, they look dead on to my pair
whats fake about em?

You guys really telling him to sell them as real/leave out info?

WOW
All I'm saying is if someone clicks "buy it now" for $200 without asking any questions they will probably be happy with what they bought and won't even notice (or care) bc they didn't care enough to research or wonder why some are going for $350 and some for $200

even if you sell them on ebay and state they are fake or not authentic or whatever, that will have a negative impact on your reputation
just the action of selling fakes alone

only right thing to do is throw em away to make one less fake pair

if they're fake & you can't recoup from the other party in the original exchange, then you must take the loss
you are not entitled to recoup another way

Back
Top Bottom