Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

But you managed to score multiple AY2s? I would gladly pay reseller markup every other release if I copped AYs.
Killa - I think you came out on top. I have a DS Cdp 7/16, and I would do that trade in a heart beat. Hares are nice, but Nike Air is better.
Not me, must have me confused with someone else...

F*#% Twitter! Release shoes in store and online without specific times, like back in the day without the easter egg hunt... I buy all my shoes from resellers cause too many people that cop all the exclusive stuff first have nothing better to do with their time but snipe... I embrace my Salt

True but, it's just as bad as people camping out for days, and rigged raffles. I'd take my chances on twitter.

Hats off to you for moving a shoe in order to land a shoe you like more. That's all that really matters. Don't let everyone else's views on "value" affect how you feel about your decision.

I agree with this. I traded my Carmine CDPs for Obsidian 12s straight up. :lol:

It was definitely an L. But it's whatever. :lol:
I think people have just become way too obsessed with aftermarket value as opposed to actually owning what they like. Nice to have something "valuable," but should that really be the deciding factor?

I think people have just become way too obsessed with aftermarket value as opposed to actually owning what they like. Nice to have something "valuable," but should that really be the deciding factor?
This. All i read on nt is how they don't like a shoe no more because it has been restocked too many times or too many fakes around. Why does it matter? I can care less on how much my shoe is valued at as long as i love it.

This. All i read on nt is how they don't like a shoe no more because it has been restocked too many times or too many fakes around. Why does it matter? I can care less on how much my shoe is valued at as long as i love it.
Repped. Restock just means I will buy another. Ha!! I waited years for the OG Style 4s to come out and when they finally did I ended up buying 4 pair bc I was so happy. didn't hurt that the first ones I found were the laser 4s though =)

Repped. Restock just means I will buy another. Ha!! I waited years for the OG Style 4s to come out and when they finally did I ended up buying 4 pair bc I was so happy. didn't hurt that the first ones I found were the laser 4s though =)
I know, restocks are awesome. I was able to get a pair of 88s because i traded my 2nd pair of bred xis lol. I was actually going to double up on ivs too but then the nike logos were announced for 88s and 1s so i'm kind of holding out!

This is what scares me about not getting them at retail. 
Just do your homework man. Read the threads on here. Telling fakes is easy in person if you know what your looking at. Just be careful and buy from a trusted person. Don't take a risk to save some loot.

But you managed to score multiple AY2s? I would gladly pay reseller markup every other release if I copped AYs.
Killa - I think you came out on top. I have a DS Cdp 7/16, and I would do that trade in a heart beat. Hares are nice, but Nike Air is better.

^^ I agree with you Rhino
Haress VIIs are Nice but NIKE AIR on Cement IIIs I'll take over/

lol besides I CDP Hare VIIs will probably get retroed again notice all the CDP being re retroed again Black Cement III, Fire Vs, Black cement IVs, Black White Got game XIIIs etc.

Was just scrolling through eBay and found these horrible fakes. They do however have the "holes" in the tongue. Just thought I would share the pics.
how are they fake. i mean enlighten us. this is a kiddie size or grade school. all i notice was the elephant print and the nike air sign look wierd

how are they fake. i mean enlighten us. this is a kiddie size or grade school. all i notice was the elephant print and the nike air sign look wierd
I can sew better tongues than that. If you can't tell those are fake then you need to study a little. Nike may put out a B grade with one crooked stitch or some over painted/shaky painted areas but they are generally fit for sale. Those are just terrible

I can sew better tongues than that. If you can't tell those are fake then you need to study a little. Nike may put out a B grade with one crooked stitch or some over painted/shaky painted areas but they are generally fit for sale. Those are just terrible
oook see i didnt notice that. thats why i love this site, you learn off people. you have a keen eye.

Back
Top Bottom