Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The problem I see with these not selling for banned prices are all these fakes being sold or shopped around. It'll have potential buyers hesitant to pull the trigger on something that expensive and not know 100% if they're real or not.

I'll definitely be holding onto my pair and see what comes up in the future.

Would love myself some Royal's. 
eek.gif

The problem I see with these not selling for banned prices are all these fakes being sold or shopped around. It'll have potential buyers hesitant to pull the trigger on something that expensive and not know 100% if they're real or not.

I know what you mean but technically the Jordan 1 is the easiest to make fakes of. The Ray 13, tiffany dunk, yeezy 2 had INCREDIBLE fakes made and it still did not deter the market value IMO

I know what you mean but technically the Jordan 1 is the easiest to make fakes of. The Ray 13, tiffany dunk, yeezy 2 had INCREDIBLE fakes made and it still did not deter the market value IMO

The 88 fakes are hard to tell in pics unlike the other shoes you listed a lot of people who don't have pairs are always mentioning the pairs they see for 300 . Agree with you on the price increase in a couple of a months prices are going to start get crazy

gimmie a break

can't believe you're preaching on political correctness while your getting oral in your avy
don't pretend you're sensitive

I'm hardly preaching political correctness, I just thought the racism was uncalled for.

And if you think that's me in my avy, :rofl:.

If they do their research they can tell whats fake and whats not.

sadly that comes up with all Jordans these days now because of the grey market :smh:

which is why i only buy from USA retailer. if i miss out then i miss out, no matter how bad i want the shoe. im not risking my money.

no thanks jeff

VMV got these sitting for 290....i know they sell early release fakes...but they are paypal verified so if I get a pair and they are bogus I can send them back n get my money back....do yall think its worth the risk??

VMV got these sitting for 290....i know they sell early release fakes...but they are paypal verified so if I get a pair and they are bogus I can send them back n get my money back....do yall think its worth the risk??
NAH. People are selling their pairs for 300-350 shipped just have to look a little harder. Might as well get a genuine pair then deal with w. extra bs

Lol...No..

There's a reason why they are sitting for $290..

There's a pair that I am looking at, but they have glue stains on the back mid sole.  Is it possible to get the glue off of the shoe without messing up the shoe?

There's a pair that I am looking at, but they have glue stains on the back mid sole.  Is it possible to get the glue off of the shoe without messing up the shoe?

Is it really that big of a deal? I mean they are shoes. Every pair has glue stains. They are all worth the same amount.

Back
Top Bottom