Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^I'm pretty sure the price is locked in now. If you look you should find these for under $300. Bumped into these at the $270-280 price point a few times before.

^If you go to ebay it is more but I have seen these close at under $350. And it is really the paypal and ebay fees that keep em so high

But if you buy from someone at your local fb group or craigslist or something you will find a deal with patience.

I guess my post got deleted. I'll look into those.

Anyone have ideas about the best way to fill a sneaker that's too big. Insoles or anything else like sneaker shields?
The best way, and easiest way, IMO, is to put a aftermarket insole on top of the factor insoles.  Easily makes your size 11 fit like a 10.5, or whatever the case may be.  It is also adds comfort to some of these older style shoes.

I need to do this for my HGG 13s. Finally found a decent price on these 88s, hoping they aren't big either. I'm always so nervous to size down 0.5, because I have wide feet and if they're tight then there's nothing I can do, I can deal with too big.

Whats the real going resell on the 3's

I believe flightclub has the 88 3's in the $450.00 to $500.00 range

Are these prices correct

Btw I dont count ebay prices

Last edited:
I doubled up for a little over $300 not too long ago. Still a bit high IMO, but I wanted to make sure I got them. I definitely think now is the best time to get these cuz that price is only gonna keep going up once pairs start selling and disappearing.

not eem mad you doubled up, eem though i still cant eem find one pair. thinking bout letting my 2013 royals go.
I'd do that, I absolutely love the 88s. I got lucky on both pair, quality is great, I'd recommend a spenco insole if you get them though, will help slow eventual cracking and is very comfortable

I'd do that, I absolutely love the 88s. I got lucky on both pair, quality is great, I'd recommend a spenco insole if you get them though, will help slow eventual cracking and is very comfortable
Which Spencos? I see there are a crap load of different models.

Are these prices correct

Why don't you count ebay prices, but you count Flight Club?

I doubled up for a little over $300 not too long ago. Still a bit high IMO, but I wanted to make sure I got them. I definitely think now is the best time to get these cuz that price is only gonna keep going up once pairs start selling and disappearing.

Actually that's a pretty decent price. Below $300 and you move in to the grey market range.

Are these prices correct

I think from a motivated reseller, you can haggle them down to $300-$350 for a pair. These are classics and if Brand Jordan doesn't do more Nike Air releases or only does a few a year, I can see these carrying a very high premium in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom