Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

unds yesterday
900x900px-LL-b3450ea4_20140430_150507.jpeg

Yeah man I'm between these and flint 13
Id say go with the 88s only because there are more fakes out so you wanna buy a legit pair before they dry up. But I would go with the flints as a close 2nd since I like them more than the 88s just under the circumstance of how hard it can be to find a legit pair of 88s

Last edited:
Id say go with the 88s only because there are more fakes out so you wanna buy a legit pair before they dry up. But I would go with the flints as a close 2nd since I like them more than the 88s just under the circumstance of how hard it can be to find a legit pair of 88s

Actually I can't find any flints my size bro (9) been lookin n lookin it's like they almost instinct in DS condition

Actually I can't find any flints my size bro (9) been lookin n lookin it's like they almost instinct in DS condition
I actually found my pair this year on NT I just took it to the classifieds but how much are you trying to buy the 88s for because the flints don't go for as much as those

A
I actually found my pair this year on NT I just took it to the classifieds but how much are you trying to buy the 88s for because the flints don't go for as much as those

Well most DS flints I've found my size the couple pairs have been 500+ and 3s 400+

Damn. I forgot I had this shoe

Are we talking bout the same shoe? These are sold for 350-400 on Chicago fb groups. Brand new flints are going for $400+

Well most DS flints I've found my size the couple pairs have been 500+ and 3s 400+

Damn. I forgot I had this shoe

Are we talking bout the same shoe? These are sold for 350-400 on Chicago fb groups. Brand new flints are going for $400+

Yeah over here in Cali 88s going for 400+ but brand new flints 500+
my bad my size was going for around 300+ when I looked on eBay but it was never past $400 when I was looking for a pair in a 13. And there were hardly any pairs in my size at all

To each his own I suppose. I wouldn't even pay retail for Flints; 13s are not my thing. 3s are classics IMO.

Flints are one of the few 13s I like but it is retail or bust for me. Still tho. Flints are going for 75-125 more than 88s. I think some of you guys underestimate how many of these shoes are circulating. Granted we will never know but these feel like the run of the mill QS.

Flints are one of the few 13s I like but it is retail or bust for me. Still tho. Flints are going for 75-125 more than 88s. I think some of you guys underestimate how many of these shoes are circulating. Granted we will never know but these feel like the run of the mill QS.
yeah i see alot more 88s thn flints deff

Doesn't matter if there were a million more 88s than Flints, I'm just not a 13 guy.  I get what I like, not how few there are. Btw, I'm not insinuating you do either, I'm just making a general statement. I'm a bit older, so I much prefer the early Js. 1s, 2s(a few), 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s (some), and 11s.  

lol. You keep quoting me but it hardly has anything to do with what I am saying. I'm saying prices has more to do with out how many shoes are circulating than anything else. Even popularity. Saying there are more 88s than you guys think. $400 is overpaying.

That's all my point is
In my experiences usually when someone is willing to make a trade. The shoes are usually fake or they are trying to get your shoes and your box will contain a surprise.

lol. I know better than to trade on here. Chicago meet ups only. And we meeting up on State Street or Michigan Avenue some place where you can't try any slick **** in broad daylight too.

Not playing around since Chicago wants to lead the nation in the most senseless c**nery.

Last edited:
still not regretting trading my bred 1s for a pair of these. first retro since 94's to have nike air on the back is already good enough for me. quality on the 03's is better but im lovin the shape of these vs the 2011 fat version.

Back
Top Bottom