Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Seen as the thread in relation to these was locked I thought this might be the closest place of interest to post
wink.gif

Does anyone know what length shoelaces would be in a size 10?

Last edited:
Hoh pop up in nyc for as weekend had those on display.

And to the guy who keeps buying pairs, just spend the 6-700 to avoid the headache and nonsense.

OK I just got some 88's from eBay and I didn't even think to come in here. So is the widow peak a tell tell sign of fake? A newbie with 3's first pair ever

Last edited:
OK I just got some 88's from eBay and I didn't even think to come in here. So is the widow peak a tell tell sign of fake? A newbie with 3's first pair ever

Yes. Widows peak are normally associated with fakes, unless it is a Jordan release from early 2000s.

Yea widows peaks are not a true telling sign of fakes
^^This

Check out this thread.....    http://niketalk.com/t/625708/lc-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88/0_100#post_23243173

We had this discussion for @Bigsykedaddy  legit check on his 88s.

I posted both pairs I own (FinishLine release day pair and my ebay pair) which both had minor widows peaks in the same areas.

The OP pairs had the same flaws and another member posted pics also showing the same flaws.

All the pairs were legit.

One sign I always look for on 3s is the cut of the elephant print on the heel.

Seems like the U shaped cut is always higher on fakes.

I'm no expert, but this always stands out to me.

^^This

Check out this thread.....    http://niketalk.com/t/625708/lc-air-jordan-3-white-cement-88/0_100#post_23243173

We had this discussion for @Bigsykedaddy  legit check on his 88s.

I posted both pairs I own (FinishLine release day pair and my ebay pair) which both had minor widows peaks in the same areas.

The OP pairs had the same flaws and another member posted pics also showing the same flaws.

All the pairs were legit.
Yep I appreciate that. I forget how the cuts were done back in the day ( since I had taken a hiatus from buying j's ) with the 2001 bred / royals. They used to have widows peaks as well. I was just so used to seeing widows peaks as a sign of a fake. After we had that discussion I went and looked at some more legit pairs, and noticed most of them do have a subtle widows peak. 

I did however, order a pair prior to the pair we talked about from a reseller. They came in and had horrible widows peaks and the tongues were cut like the guy was drunk. They were terrible. It seems to me the authentic pairs have a very tiny widows peak, and the fake ones have a very noticeable peak. 

What's a DS pair of black cements with the nike air on the back from 2001 worth? Didn't know where to ask this.

Back
Top Bottom