Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Being WC 3s with NIKE AIR, it's going to be wishful thinking for these to be an easy cop. Hopefully i can get a pair.

I was thinking of copping off them but my size sold out. NT says they are legit but i have heard stories of shoes shipping w/o boxes

Ive been saying. I dont expect it to be that limited. Nike threw the limited label on the thunders and cav ivs.

yes, not surprised

but still wont be easy. we got damn kids going crazy hyping them up already because they are Cement IIIs

these wont be easy for some..

Im in Chicago when I aint in school. Its never easy.
At least you have in-store opportunities to cop. These limited releases are always online or bust for me. I live in a small city in Louisiana (pop.75,000). Nearest HoH is 2hrs away and nearest Niketown is 6hrs away. FTL, FTA, FNL, we have one of each and they only get the most general of releases. Hell we dont even get KDs or Lebrons, plus ima sz 13.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Brand new in unlabelled Jordan box
100% Authentic

Pass......

They had me at "unlabeled" :lol:

Patience always prevails.

It's funny, it's almost like freakin' Memphis patent that CAPS lock, I automatically know it's him when I see people quoting him. :lol:

Last edited:
The headaches this release will cause will be felt for years.

:smh:

Good luck to those who plan to cop.

Last edited:
God I hope these aren't too limited, and are followed up with the bciii's. I have the 2011's which are still in great condition considering how many times I've worn them, but these are such an ill shoe that fit in any situation that I need more.

I really wonder what the discussions were like at Nike/Jordan when trying to decide of they were going to put NA on a Jordan release again. They've spent all this time and all these releases trying to establish Jordan as a brand, they've gained ridiculous market share and tons of new/young customers there has to be some kind of fear of confusing or alienating customers by switching up the branding. I have a feeling that's why they aren't going all in with he of branding, fear of impacting the loyalty that they've got with the younger folks. I hope it works well in their eyes and Nike/Jordan realize that they can still have the Jordan brand while using the Nike air branding on the retro stuff that came with it originally. Leave the Jordan branding on the newer stuff and on releases that were never branded as Nike air I don't give a **** about exclusivity with the Nike air, but on the iii's for example it fills up the empty space on the back of the shoe so much better then the skinny jumpman that its just more aesthetically pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom