Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

2300000 is Cav IV numbers like ive been saying. Idk how they can raise the price of the 1s by $30 for NA and not on these. Expect $200.

Are these online only or no?

these will be normal retail.

I's are cheap to begin with, thats how they can get away by raising the price.

$200 for a pair of III's? :rofl:

160 is too much as is so i dont see your point. As for the 1s 110 is expensive considering the model. Its not even air max technology.

Then on top of that people have been saying that tueyd pay more for NA. Youd be stupid to think Nike doesnt know that

If these are limited, then we know which preorder sites sell fakes, because there is no way they should have em.

But IDK I feel that these are not going to be limited at all. I am sure they are trying to test the popularity of NA rereleases. They started with the 1s because they are the least popular, now they want to know if it will work with their most popular shoe

Agreed!!.. and if it does what they suspect it to do sales and hype expectations wise, I could see them going all out to cause hysteria with like NA on infrared or maroon VI's not too far in the future.?..jus a thought

eek.gif
... If they do come out, im definitely gettin me a pair

Agreed!!.. and if it does what they suspect it to do sales and hype expectations wise, I could see them going all out to cause hysteria with like NA on infrared or maroon VI's not too far in the future.?..jus a thought
I sound like a broken record but I would rather they fix the shape of the VIs.
99% of the VIs can be true to the OGs in every other way and it will be an easy pass until they stop looking like worker boots and far more like GS sizes!

I sound like a broken record but I would rather they fix the shape of the VIs.
99% of the VIs can be true to the OGs in every other way and it will be an easy pass until they stop looking like worker boots and far more like GS sizes!

Yep! even thou the 2010 VI's were garbage materials at least the shape was decent , i dont know what happened to last years GMPs or the Olympics , straight up horrific. Probably
wanted to get that sleek OG toebox but the result was beyond trash , if youre goin OG , do it all the way , not just pick and choose corners.

Yep! even thou the 2010 VI's were garbage materials at least the shape was decent , i dont know what happened to last years GMPs or the Olympics , straight up horrific. Probably
wanted to get that sleek OG toebox but the result was beyond trash , if youre goin OG , do it all the way , not just pick and choose corners.
I passed on the 2010s as well because I thought it was trash but in comparison it is nothing to complain about.....
2012 shape:
View media item 210255
2010 shape:
View media item 210256
OG shape:
View media item 210257
:smh: at the rate they keep elevating the toebox!

Last edited:
I passed on the 2010s as well because I thought it was trash but in comparison it is nothing to complain about.....
2012 shape:

2010 shape:

OG shape:

mean.gif
at the rate they keep elevating the toebox!
This. A lot of people keep hyping up the Nike Air logo on the back and sure, it looks much nicer than the Jumpman logo but I think the shape is more important. However, most pics (not all) that I've seen of the 2013 WC III have a pretty good shape so I think this will be a pretty good Retro. Same goes for the Black/Crimson IIIs btw, they have a really small line of elephant print on the toebox and the overall shape is great in my opinion.:

Last edited:
DO NOT PAY THESE RIDICULOUS PREORDER PRICES!!!

THESE ARE NOT GOING TO BE SUPER LIMITED!!!

THESE WILL BE A NORMAL LIMITED RELEASE JUST LIKE THE THUNDERS!!!

HOW DO I KNOW? BECAUSE MY FRIEND HAS A CONNECT FOR EARLY RELEASE KICKS AND HE IS ALREADY PUTTING IN ORDERS FOR THESE. AND BY EARLY RELEASE...YES...I MEAN THOSE PAIRS THAT ARE MADE FROM EXCESS MATERIALS AND SNUCK OUT THE FACTORY.

THESE WON'T BE LIMITED LIKE A DOERNBECHER OR NRG RELEASE. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT FOR INFO
Damn I hope you are right jumpman, i need at least 2 pairs of these copped with the relative ease

There goes the value of the ogs damn id be pissed if I owned a pair...all this time everyone used to compare the retros to the ogs with the nike air now theyre retroing em with the nike air trying to emulate the ogs not a big fan of this move from jb but they all about they money so I cant hate

There goes the value of the ogs damn id be pissed if I owned a pair...all this time everyone used to compare the retros to the ogs with the nike air now theyre retroing em with the nike air trying to emulate the ogs not a big fan of this move from jb but they all about they money so I cant hate

Too many differences. Height, elephant print, materials, etc. Down the road collectors arent going to be looking for these as much because they recently dropped, and won't be hard to attain. They're gonna still want the '88 & '94 because rarity. No rare factor, then lil to no value in a big time collectors eye. One pair is the original, while the other was apart of the first wave of retros, not to mention the history behind both. The only shoe I think may or may not take an impact is the '03, but def the '11.

And believe me they're still gonna compare these to the '88 & '94.

It's like the car industry. When Camaro or Mustang drops their flagship car, like a SS, z28, Shelby or even base model... its always compared to the first generation 60's models. Not their mid to late 90's car. Because they're the most desire models :D

Too many differences. Height, elephant print, materials, etc. Down the road collectors arent going to be looking for these as much because they recently dropped, and won't be hard to attain. They're gonna still want the '88 & '94 because rarity. No rare factor, then lil to no value in a big time collectors eye. One pair is the original, while the other was apart of the first wave of retros, not to mention the history behind both. The only shoe I think may or may not take an impact is the '03, but def the '11.

And believe me they're still gonna compare these to the '88 & '94.

It's like the car industry. When Camaro or Mustang drops their flagship car, like a SS, z28, Shelby or even base model... its always compared to the first generation 60's models. Not their mid to late 90's car. Because they're the most desire models
happy.gif
AirThompson, we agree again....this cannot become a regular thing, lol. I can attest to this by owning a 1969 camaro. Especially from the new ZL1 owners....No one is gonna compare their ZL1 to a 1995 SS, just ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
Too many differences. Height, elephant print, materials, etc. Down the road collectors arent going to be looking for these as much because they recently dropped, and won't be hard to attain. They're gonna still want the '88

AirThompson, we agree again....this cannot become a regular thing, lol. I can attest to this by owning a 1969 camaro. Especially from the new ZL1 owners....No one is gonna compare their ZL1 to a 1995 SS, just ain't gonna happen.

Yup your always gonna compare to the originator. Cuz that's where it all started of course. I own a '74 Camaro btw. So were camaro brethren. :pimp:

I agree with AirThompson too, these 2013s will hold value for being a Nike Air release that is wearable. But still, there are a number of differences between these and the 1988s and 1994s.Youd have to be an idiot to confuse the two

Back
Top Bottom