Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Come on people, making more pairs to make more money, its not about that, its about creating false hype. A false hype that only dumb people fall for. Makes their shoes have more value to them.

Nike/JB generate billions from their inventory, one single retro 3 made in 26k is not going to hurt them. What they gain is a more gullible fan base.

Do you even know what the word gullible means? What exactly is it that people who buy these are being persuaded to believe? It's ridiculous how many schmucks on here have to call people sheep for spending their money on what they want. And 26K pairs for a release that's hitting FNL, NDC, etc.? You're just another dude talkin out of his behind.

so they only going to be available on nikestore.com?? nowhere else???? if so that would suck!
mad.gif

Last edited:
Do you even know what the word gullible means? What exactly is it that people who buy these are being persuaded to believe? It's ridiculous how many schmucks on here have to call people sheep for spending their money on what they want. And 26K pairs for a release that's hitting FNL, NDC, etc.? You're just another dude talkin out of his behind.

Gullible=When someone is easily persuaded to believe something.

People like you believe that there is some actual value to these cheaply made shoes.

They use $10 worth of materials put together by people working in sweatshops and are sold for 200, whos gullible here?

Last edited:
so, if I have 2011s still good condition and although the NA on the back is cute and all but I'm not really pressed for that I'm not missing anything if I choose to pass to cop royales instead right? we all agree it's slightly better then 2011 but it's basically the same sneaker?

Thanks for posting the complex KingMarv1

I strongly suggest everyone call in favors from their best friends, spouse, family members and others

am filling up 4 different credit debit cards this week in preparation

Livestock also just said men's sizes 8-12 only for their website.... Dunno if GS sizes are being made.....

Gullible=When someone is easily persuaded to believe something.

People like you believe that there is some actual value to these cheaply made shoes.

They use $10 worth of materials put together by people working in sweatshops and are sold for 200, whos gullible here?

Get off your pedestal buddy. You want to split hairs over a $200 retail shoe vs $160 or $135 shoe? Really? You're on NT, you buy these same shoes you are complaining about. You're a hypocrite to highest power!

Don't know if that's what Complex meant, or if they just confirmed with only NDC that they'll be getting.

I highly doubt these are NDC only. NK is just picking up Complex's story, and Complex didn't say it was limited ONLY to NDC. Go back a few pages, thru twitter FNL basically said they'd have these and will drop release info soon. If they weren't going to have them they'd probably have already said so.

I missed the 2011 white cement, and everytime i see someone with them on its just a reminder. These will be had for being the white cement iii, NA is a non-factor.
Funny thing is when these release, the same people complaining about NA, and same shoe, bad quality, will be the people soaking up rsvps, and crashing servers. People be saying one thing, doing the other these days.

So all these confirmations are for online outlets. So it's Feb 2nd online and a different date for in-store?

Back
Top Bottom