Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Why is it so nuts to ask for help from someone who doesn't want this shoe? I've seen plenty of peeps in here claim they are passing on this release. I really don't care why they (price, manufacturing, already have a pair) don't want the shoe. Look at this as a chance to test your Internet skills and keep a pair out of a resellers hands and get them on my feet.

That's size 11.5

-Boy
Other than that, I will help for the sake of testing my new RSVP system. If theres an RSVP for them I'll help PM me. 

way too much confusion and craziness on this release. Ima have to say worse then the 11's. Heard rumors that only Miami will be getting these in Florida and only 500 pairs were made. Smh. I doubt that, but add  that to the crazy rumor mill

Nike is trying to make it harder for people to cop more than one pair. At least I think so, it's still doable if you know what you're doing.

I could totally see them releasing online on NDC at 4:51 and then later on down the road popping up at retail stores.

Thanks UnkleRuckus and Rhinosport. What made it even worse is that he stated that NTers need to stick together to avoid resell pricing. He said that the problem is that not enough people on the site are willing to help each other out and proceeds to screw me over.

I did out him on blast. His name is DLTBakin and had a avatar of Devin Da Dude. He lives in DC and his full name is Danny L. Torres. If you ever come across him, don't do business with this scum.

sorry man. that really sucks.
It is really tough to help someone you dont know and never delt with. And after this, i am sure you probably won't because of that moron.

I usually only help people i know, and have a good reputation. If not , you will be paying a premium. Reselling is part of the culture. Its not going anywhere unless supply and grows demand.

Last edited:
If they're not gunna be in Nike Sotres I don't think they will be anywhere else. I think its an NDC ONLY release. 

Saw that on Twitter. 

Can't trust FNL twitter, but I don't see why they would say that are getting them in select stores and online if they had no information. Plus another member said his FNL already received their stock.

Guess we will find out more as the release date approaches.

If they're not gunna be in Nike Sotres I don't think they will be anywhere else. I think its an NDC ONLY release. 

View media item 241568

Saw that on Twitter. 

You would be incorrect. And if they weren't releasing to any other retailers, they would have already said that the shoe would only be available through one place and one place only. They've specifically said they will not be in NIKE stores, refraining from addressing any other stores. Clearly retailers wouldn't be getting info or confirming they're carrying them if it's only an NDC release. The amount of fail in this thread continues to trudge onward.

You would be incorrect. And if they weren't releasing to any other retailers, they would have already said that the shoe would only be available through one place and one place only. They've specifically said they will not be in NIKE stores, refraining from addressing any other stores. Clearly retailers wouldn't be getting info or confirming they're carrying them if it's only an NDC release. The amount of fail in this thread continues to trudge onward.
Why would they be available in other stores and not Nike stores? 

Nike makes more money selling it straight from them. No? 

Online only for Finishline and NDC so far that I can see. Footlocker is still saying that they don't have any info. I'm in ATL.

You could say this about any and every release. Nike always gives tier 0 accounts top releases to help them get their name out there, get traffic in their stores, etc. So the answer to your question is simply that Nike wants to make more money and more traffic in their top account stores just by proxy of high demand releases makes Nike more money and builds loyalty amongst them and their best customers! Why would they not be available in Nike stores? For a number of reasons. Could be distribution, where these are still arriving from overseas production factories and there isn't enough time to push out inventory to all of the various stores or that it's a small enough run that the distribution costs would eat into their bottom line. It could also be for the perceived hype that an NDC-only release brings with it. What's also quite likely is that Nike is using this release as a test case and they are trying to eliminate variables in the retail chain and examine what kind of sales they can get when putting specific constraints on the release. Bottom line? It is business.

It's all about Marketing. From a retail perspective, Nike may feel that the more effective way to get buyers to perceive this shoe as "limited" or "exclusive" is by only offering the product through a single channel within the company--rather than multiple channels. The key is to remember that Nike is a producer/supplier as well as a retailer. It's like Apple deciding to offer the next iPhone via their website only. Even though you could possibly grab the phone from your local wireless carrier, Apple would only be offering a single channel for customers to purchase the product. This equates to scarcity, which increase demand. However, Nike does not seem to have a problem in that area. Therefore, none of these strategies seem to make real sense.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom